Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 25, 2018, 04:14:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Feasting  (Read 6238 times)
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2010, 06:56:52 AM »

Resident Yorkie Lunatic The Hanged Man has declared war on Rakmogak!

http://forum.shartak.com/index.php/topic,3126.15.html

This seems like the perfect time to feast in York. Most of their defenders will be gone (the Hanged Man, Aphetto Kabal...?) so we can kill and kill with little worry of reprisals.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »

Way ahead of you. 

Milkchew has had enough of contacting roaming Sharman in Durham only to end up near the mountain.  York will be alot more `convenient`...........and crunchy
Cold Seether

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:31:55 AM »

Come to Derby! It's al All You Can Eat Extravaganza!

Truly, nobody in Derby is trying to get to 100 cannibal kills while being too lazy to come to their territory! Not a single person would track you down and unload 25 rifles into you in Derby. Well, 26, but who is counting? That just can't happen in Derby! In fact, when you come to Derby to eat all you can, you should sleep in the ammo hut, because no guy wanting 100 cannibal kills would ever desire an easy place to find reloads!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 07:58:40 AM »

Derby is definitely where I go for street treats, but York had the gall to declare war on us. No contest, Sheriff.

That being said, I'd like to patch things up in Derby one day. My war is (usually) only with the Native royals, and I hate having to go back to rakmogak. It would be nice to be able to go to Derby to restock supplies. If this is truly is the start of a kinder, gentler Derby, I might just make a peace offering of some sort.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 01:40:28 PM »

Let them attack Rakmogak, anyone who is stupid enough to get killed deserves it.  It will only make us stronger.

~Grunk the Pale

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 05:25:21 PM »

Mencken: Ah, the young leader returns from his sojourn in the aether...I hope you stopped to slaughter a few pesky orwhans on the way out.

You'll find I already used those words, Grunk. But aside from words, I also did something about it. the idea of foreign dogs slaughtering 16 young'uns while all but one or two of the real cannibals ignore the situation entirely didn't sit well with me.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 02:25:17 AM »

I understand that philosophy as well, but one must learn that death on this island is simply temporary, and that when Hodrali brings us back, we always come back stronger, wiser, and more bloodthirsty.  With each death a young cannibal suffers, is nothing more than a learning stone to which the cannibal will grow with.  And those that don't grow, are weak and deserve the deaths.

~Grunk the Pale

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 03:52:58 AM »

Ah. I suppose I strive towards a Rakmogaki collective in truth, rather than in name only.

Individual cannibals, especially those who have not learned to feast and fight well, can be easily picked off by smart hunters. The Hanged Man, for all his character flaws, is a smart hunter. This is the reason I--with Milkchew's aid--returned to Rakmogak, there to check his ambitions and direct young cannibals to the tunnels with maps to York, rather than leave them to be picked off one-by-one. That The Hanged Man continues to hunt our kind despite his death at my hands is a testament to his unyielding ideology, and I respect a strong ideology, if not the purpose for which it is used.    

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 06:55:59 PM »

Oh Young One, we all think those thoughts when we are firstborn in warrior hood.  You need to realize that a raiding party on Rakmogak is nothing more than an invitation to raid their own homes.  Trust in the younglings to take care of themselves, do no let boasts of enemies undermine your thinking, never show the enemy any sort of fear.

And fearing for youngs ones is fear.

We are a Collective, a loose association of individuals who strive towards spreading fear on the island.  We spread fear, not listen to it and run back to our homes to defend the weak.

This is what our prey does.

~Grunk the Pale

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »

Then there are some of us younglings that pressed the wrong button and went back the Skull Island where we didn't want to go.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 08:33:14 PM »

Skull Island certainly is a wretched place. Especially for a cannibal who has turned her back on her people to become a knight of the round table of Wiksik. There are far too many cannibals who have adorned themselves with royal garments and given honorifics to tyrants.

Your point is valid, Grunk. But that philosophy worked best in a time when there were hundreds of cannibals eager to launch new assaults on the mainland. Now our people resemble pirates--scattered, weak, prone to constant attack. for every one cannibal that leaves Rakmogak ready to feast, five more die never to awaken, or become like our friend above, a naturalized Wiksikian. I have no interest in becoming an endangered species simply due to poor foresight. Better to be wiped out entirely.

You mentioned an interest in coordination earlier. Shall we discuss that in a more private setting?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 08:39:45 PM by Mencken » Logged

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »

Skull Island certainly is a wretched place. Especially for a cannibal who has turned her back on her people to become a knight of the round table of Wiksik. There are far too many cannibals who have adorned themselves with royal garments and given honorifics to tyrants.

A Knight of the Round Table and proud of it.  Grin I was getting bored running around in the jungles and found something to do.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »

Both talk too much. Mouth for eating, not making stupid noises.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 12:27:46 AM »

Let them, for they are always cannibals at heart, and cannibals will always eventually shun the false masks.

Your point is valid, Grunk. But that philosophy worked best in a time when there were hundreds of cannibals eager to launch new assaults on the mainland. Now our people resemble pirates--scattered, weak, prone to constant attack. for every one cannibal that leaves Rakmogak ready to feast, five more die never to awaken, or become like our friend above, a naturalized Wiksikian. I have no interest in becoming an endangered species simply due to poor foresight. Better to be wiped out entirely.

I disagree with you here, for cannibals are never as weak as pirates.

But to show I'm not all words.  And to show the Kalmogal's Champion of course.

You attack The Hanged Man with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
Underworld log successful

You mentioned an interest in coordination earlier. Shall we discuss that in a more private setting?

If you are part of the Collective you know where I will be the next few weeks.  Maybe we can talk there.

~Grunk the Pale

The Hanged Man

Sheriff of York

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little Kalmogal too.

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: