Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 08:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delicious Durham  (Read 4536 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »

It's tough finding alliterations for all these D cities.  Why all the 'd' cities anyways?

So the Collective is coming for Durham!  It was suppose to start Halloween, but hey, we arrived to the penisula early, and I may have snacked on one of them early as well.....

They think they can sleep on the gravesite of Kal'mogal.  What's up with that?  (I screwed up earlier when I said it was the gravesite of Kril'Mangar.  All these cannibal heroes get mixed up in my head....)

Anyways, I've killed 2 people in the penisula (Solemn and some random pirate dude), and been killed twice as well. So they should put up a decent fight.

Thread's for cannibals, or even the defenders if they want.  Keep it clean, civil, no personal attacks, and lastly, fun.  It gets boring or stupid if people bring politics and whatnot into this.

Enjoy the fight people.  I'll enjoy the meats.  Yum yum.

Happy Halloween!

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »

Leave it to the cannibals to show up during an election year...

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Calliope Grieve

Calamari.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:06:39 PM »

The Munch seems to have run out of food in New Haven, so I've loped southward...although it's kind of a nice place to sit and play in my piles of food!

Took me for-freakin'-ever to get there, I might add...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:10:54 PM by Calliope Grieve » Logged

Boredom = killing things.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

Me and Tlkclhklickylicky took out three outsiders who were hiding on a burning Grassland square.

Went through so many healing herbs doing that strike.

Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »

And a native New Havener. Grunk might have used a lot of herbs - Tkltchk used his head, and several gourds of water.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 03:05:07 AM »

And a native New Havener. Grunk might have used a lot of herbs - Tkltchk used his head, and several gourds of water.

Grunk didn't have the time to waste on water, he wanted to eat some meat

Calliope Grieve

Calamari.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »

I'm kicking it with TUG at the moment discussing the juxtaposition of cribbage to culinary prowess...

Might someone send a PM as to a meeting place, where we might plan a barbecue at a specific place, date and time? Could be fun!

Calliope Grieve

Calamari.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 10:42:19 PM »

Oh, look...it's "The Prisoner". Bobby, why're you being mean to me an' TUG? We're just playing a nice game of cribbage here...

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 11:53:26 PM »

People just don't understand us Cannibals sometimes.

Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »

Note: Tim Fletcher has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack Tim Fletcher with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
Underworld log successful.
You carve pieces off Tim Fletcher and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

You collect the head of Tim Fletcher and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.

Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »

I contacted a roaming Sharmen and ended up almost north of the mountain, doubt ill be back in Durham
Solemn

I say, who the blazes do you think I am?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 10:40:39 AM »

Tee hee.

Solemn says: "New Haven..."

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

"Yeah, it's a little like that."
Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 07:48:28 PM »

Note: HellzYeah has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack HellzYeah with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 0 XP.
Underworld log successful. (no XP)

You carve pieces off HellzYeah and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

You collect the head of HellzYeah and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying
Exterminator894 picks off an arm for later

Huli Bluebeard

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 09:20:34 AM »

(2010-11-09 09:10) Huli Bluebeard races along the beach with his club raised high in the air!
(2010-11-09 09:11) You say “MMMMM! I love a beach-side picnic!”

... (Several whacks with a club later)...

(2010-11-09 09:13) Huli Bluebeard drops his club and draws a rusty dagger from his ragged belt.
(2010-11-09 09:14) You attack Pilgrymm with a dagger for 2 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.

(2010-11-09 09:15) Huli Bluebeard begins carving bloody chunks of flesh from the body and gobbles them from the tip of his dagger.

(2010-11-09 09:15) You carve pieces off Pilgrymm and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-11-09 09:15) You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
(2010-11-09 09:15) You carve pieces off Pilgrymm and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-11-09 09:15) You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
(2010-11-09 09:15) You carve pieces off Pilgrymm and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.

Just what the witch doctor ordered, a side of Pilgrymm on the idyllic beaches of Durham. Thanks mate!

“CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.”

- Ambrose Bierce

“But one can be a cannibal and still be honourable, just as one can be a glutton and still be honest. One does not exclude the other.”

- Jules Verne
The Cookie Crusher

You see nothing special.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »

You attack Huli Bluebeard with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
Underworld log successful .
You say “My my, look at the terrible mess you left on our nicely groomed beaches. 'Fraid I'm going to have to leave you here to think about what you've done.” in the native language.
You climb inside.
Notice to all citizens and vessels seeking to make berth at Durham:
Due to recent killings along and just offshore, please be advised that shark activity may be heightened. Swimming is discouraged.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: