Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 26, 2018, 08:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE HANGED MISFIT BAR  (Read 82333 times)
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 08:35:39 PM »

[OOC I have done an image for the HM. I'll see if I can post it - or shall I email it to someone? Saves me having to save it to Facebook which is a pain and how I usually do it...]

I will message you my email and you can send it to me if you like.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 06:26:48 AM »

Actual quiet day in the bar if you ignore the 2 murders, the drunk native, the....

Cold Seether says “Uther, you're an obnoxious worm and the stench of your breath is curdling our beer. Shut up or be shut up.”
Cold Seether says “Happy Anniversary of the Day After St. Crispin's Day! Everybody gets a pumpkin to carve up like a French Army at Agincourt! God Bless King Harry!”
Cold Seether gives you a pumpkin.

Katie Calhoun takes the pumpkin Cold gives her and starts carving hundreds of English longbowmen and French men-at-arms all over the surface. "Happy Anniversary of the Day After St. Crispin's Day Cold!"
Katie Calhoun swing the ghastly jack o'lantern around.

Uther says “Tough words from a hired gun such as yourself. Pitiful position, doing the work your cowardly employers can't do themselves.”
Uther says “I took the job of protecting this town long before you took residence here. York may be covered in blood, but Derby is better than that.”
Uther says “Seether, if you have nothing good to say, then stay your tongue. Your government protects you and this is how you show gratitude? Ungrateful one you are.”
Uther says “Derby would be in chaos without the PF. Every moment of peace and tranquility you feel in Derby is because of the PF's hard and selfless work.”
Uther says “If your beer tastes bad, then order wine and stop being cheap.”
Uther scoffs at Seether and Brenner's traitorous words.

Brenner quirks his brow, leaning forward to stare Uther directly in the face. "The cowardly employers you speak of are the PF you just mentioned, you worthless, babbling, pile of human waste."
Brenner says “I was paid right and proper by the Baron himself while he's off on vacation. I'm sorry, but I don't think an ignorant, bumbling badge-suckling git like you has any right to talk.”
Brenner says “Especially if you don't know what the bloody hell you're talking about. So be a good boy and go back to letting the jovial folks you lie about serving do your damn job for you.”
Brenner says “After all, if this place is overrun, you'd have no lovely little title, would you? So sit down, choke on a pretzel, and leave the work to those that actually mean to do it.”

E.V.A. comes out of the back room with a large push broom. She begins to frantically sweep at the floor of the bar. Steam trickling out of her ears, at a fast glance she seems annoyed.
E.V.A. stops suddenly and looks around, blinking audibly. She drops the broom near the edge of the bar and heads to the piano. She plays a feisty fast song.

Twist kills Uther with a shovel.
Twist says “BOIIING!”
Twist shrugs. "I don't know anything about politics, but I know a dick when I see one."
Twist pauses, frowning. "Hang on, someone say that back to me. I don't think that came out exactly right."

Katie Calhoun looks at the only working clock on the wall and quickly calculates the hours "Muad Dib you are the winner of the bottle of wine for guessing the closest time it would take someone to kill Uther."
Katie Calhoun sits a bottle of win in front of Muad Dib "Congratulations!"
Katie Calhoun gives a bottle of berry wine to Muad Dib .

Katie Calhoun looks around at everyone "Now that the contest is over that is the last time Uther is to be killed by anyone in this room or they will have to be dealt with. Capisce?"

Twist says “Oh, I almost forgot. Go Bov's.”

Katie Calhoun says “I know it will be hard since he does seem to spout nonsense a lot but please control yourselves from now on. If you feel you are just about to lose control just buy a drink and get drunk.”
Katie Calhoun looks at Twist but couldn't help the grin slowly showing

Brenner grumbles. "If I'd known there was a limit, I'd have done it myself. Feh to that."

Katie Calhoun turns and walks toward the bar to start cleaning up when she trips over the broom EVA had left on the floor "EVA!"

Uther kills Twist with a rifle.
Uther says “For the murder of myself, I sentence you to death!”
Uther says “Maybe now you'll learn your place in this town.”

Katie Calhoun watches Uther kill Twist and then run like a mad man out the bar door "Uther can run when he wants to"

Muad Dib says “Whaaaaaat?! A shovel?”
Muad Dib says “Yay! Berry wine!”
Muad Dib says “HOLD ON!!”
Muad Dib says “IT WAS POISON BERRY WINE WHAT YOU GAVE ME!”
Muad Dib says “Imma drink it... ”
Muad Dib says “I took 12 damage form a poison berry wine, and now I'm super-drunk”
Muad Dib says “I FEEL NO EFFECTS! what is this? poison fake juice?”
Muad Dib says “Hahahahokackh!!!!” with a slight accent.
Muad Dib says “Drrrrrrriiiiiftwooooooooooood!!!”
Muad Dib rushes to the beach screaming and waving an empty bottle around.

Katie Calhoun watches Muad Dib go screaming out the door then turns to look at EVA "EVA. I think we raised the kid wrong"

Muad Dib comes back. He's wet and covered in sand, with an empty bottle still in his hand.
Muad Dib sits in his shadowy spot hugging his backpack with all his empty bottles inside.

Deus257 says “Huh, kid can't take his alcohol”

Shanks McBitey says “Brenner, you killed me unprovoked. You have anything to say about that, white man?”

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

'Ello there! I was walking nearby and came to say hel... HEY! I'm on TV!! Hi!! Hi!! Love you all, people!!

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 03:00:27 AM »

Muab Dib..you're so silly. Miss you when you are not in the bar.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 03:09:59 AM »

Don't worry, Illjimae or whatever his name is spell'd is a pretty cool guy, he gives me yeastweed and bottles and doesn't afraid of anythin'. I'm trying to get a sword, I'll be back tomorrow, mayhaps. kthxbye
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:28:00 AM by Muad Dib » Logged

YEAH SCOUTS!

I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 04:02:54 AM »

Brenner turns to face the surly native, glacial eyes darting the man up and down before grinning. "Won't happen again, as per the barkeep's whims. Beyond that, siddown and do your business."

Shanks McBitey says “It better not. The barkeeper is why you haven't been killed in turn.”
Shanks McBitey orders a mango wine as he enjoys some salted long pork.
Shanks McBitey drinks the mango wine and casually sticks needles in a doll made of straw.

Black Jack Pershing says “Evening all. Mr McBitey here says he's peaceful and I believe him. So I'm guessing he's not going to be harmed by anyone in the bar. This is good.”
Black Jack Pershing says “just had a chat to General Seether. he seems to have a bug up his about Uther. That's a real shame. Uther is Minister for Justice. You may not like the man, but that's his job, and he does it well”
Black Jack Pershing says “Now, the General is a man I served under in defending York back in the day. I admire the man. I respect him. I'm not looking forward to shooting him as an outlaw.”
Black Jack Pershing says “Seether isn't just picking a fight with Uther: he's picking a fight with the Federation. Uther might not be the man people want to do his job. We have a system which can change that. But killing a”
Black Jack Pershing says “minister of the Federation isn't something I can or will tolerate. I just wanted to be clear on that.... to everyone.”
Black Jack Pershing sighs, and takes a swig of a beer which Katie has shoved under his nose.
Black Jack Pershing says “Fortunately, a problem has materialised on Midway. Bobby the Hatchet is terrorising the island and governor Tracer has asked for military assistance. Deus, Wilkinson, Meirleach, your nation needs you.”
Black Jack Pershing says “Its time to arm up and mount up and ride for Midway. That means bringing Seether into line becomes someone else's problem. And thank God for that.”
Black Jack Pershing drains his beer in one gulp, and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. he stands up and hitches his belt.
Black Jack Pershing says “Well, its time to hit the road. See you folks soon. Keep an eye on the Uther issue for me. I'd hate to come back and see its escalated out of control and beyond fixing. That would be bad for everyone.”
Black Jack Pershing waves, tips Katie, and saunters out.
Black Jack Pershing gives you 1 gold coin.

Deus257 sighs and begins packing his things, "I just love being volunteered for service"
Deus257 begins walking out and kicks the chair out from under brenner and laughs as he falls, "I'd say your full of hot air but you fell like a brick, be seeing you Katie."

Katie Calhoun watches Black Jack Pershing and Deus walk out the door wondering why he singled out Cold Seethers when almost everyone has been saying the same thing about Uther.
Katie Calhoun picks up the Island News and sees why. "Aw Cold...why did you kill Uther." then tosses it on the bar. "Well EVA...I could use a morning pick me up song" then starts wiping down the counter.

Brenner would land upon his feet as his bar stool was kicked out from under him, a firm grip on the bar top helping to keep him in-balance. "Katie...Since he's stopped talking to me I've been quiet."
Brenner straightens out his stance. "But I"m not sure if I can let that one slide...

Katie Calhoun stops wiping the counter and looks at Brenner "It was a rude thing to do I admit but you could pull a practical joke on him when he gets back."
Katie Calhoun frowns "I have never seen Deus do something like that either"

E.V.A. smiles to herself when she hears the news of the untimely death of the lawman. She plays a happy tune on the piano to start out the day.

snico walks in and turns to Katie Calhoun. "Sorry to do this to ya, but I'm strapped for cash."
snico kills Brenner with a wooden club.
snico watches Brenner fall to the floor. "No, you know I'm sorry to do this to ya, but I can't have you going around giving the New Age Mercenaries Guild a bad name.
snico whispers to the body of Brenner very loudly, "Plus, when you piss one off, we generally all come looking for you."
snico continues talking to the body. "So, you understand, it's just business." snico stands up, pulls out the beer Katie gave her, and drinks it. She quickly spits it out, and looks at the bottle.

E.V.A. says “Security Alert: Murder in bar. Beginning execution now."

E.V.A.'s intentions toward others are no longer peaceful.
E.V.A.  attacks  snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 87 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks  snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 84 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks  snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 81 HP.

snico looks disgusted. "So, this is what beer taste like. No wonder I can kill you guys so easy, you're drinking this crap!

E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 78 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 75 HP.
E.V.A.  attackssnico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 72 HP.
E.V.A.  attackssnico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 69 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 66 HP.
E.V.A.  attackssnico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 63 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 60 HP.

snico carves pieces off the body of Brenner and begins eating!

E.V.A. attack snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 77 HP.

E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 84 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 81 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 78 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 75 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 72 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 69 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 66 HP.
E.V.A.  attacks snico with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 63 HP.

E.V.A.  attacks snico and miss.

Katie Calhoun says “Crap...EVA almost had snico.”
Katie Calhoun says “EVA did smack her around a bit though...to bad she couldn't finish the job”
Katie Calhoun steps outside.
E.V.A. was here just now and went south-east.
snico was here just now and went south-east.

Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They drop to 80 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 1 damage. They drop to 79 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They drop to 74 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They drop to 69 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 1 damage. They drop to 68 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 1 damage. They drop to 67 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They drop to 62 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They drop to 57 HP.
Katie Calhoun attack snico with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They drop to 52 HP.

Katie Calhoun whisper to snico , “You are lucky I have to leave. Seems friendly just killed EVA while she was looking for you. Take care snico.”

E.V.A climbs outside.
snico was here just now and went south-east.
Friendly fires at E.V.A with a rifle for 5 damage.
Friendly attacks E.V.A with a machete for 3 damage. E.V.A dies.

The ghostly voice of Brenner says “Fine with me. Although check on EVA. I heard a gasket blow nearby...”

Katie Calhoun says “I just tracked snico and got her all the way down to 52 with the small amount of energy I had. She's east in the water at -70.078,+26.352”
Katie Calhoun says “friendly just killed EVA outside. I wish Uther would do his job. He has not once found friendly after the kills he's done and probably never will if I didn't go and show him where he's hiding”
Katie Calhoun looks at the spirit sitting in the corner table and grins but goes back to her wiping the counter down.

The spectral figure of Twist rises from his corpse. Again.
The spectral figure of Twist hurriedly goes and sits at the table in the corner, so as to avoid any continuity conflicts.
The spectral figure of Twist fingers the ethereal bullet holes that dot his chest. "How does that guy even manage to walk, with a stick that big up his ?"
The spectral figure of Twist shakes his head. "Him and Serious Sam would have gotten on like a house on fire. A big, flaming house full of repressed homosexuality."
The spectral figure of Twist swears as he finds a large tear in his lucky pink-and-purple scarf. The lights dim momentarily with the vehement invective.
The ghostly voice of Twist says “Has anyone checked Mister I-Am-The-Law for a blue-and-green scarf? He's displaying all the traits of a dirty Lowersex FC-supporting bastard. No sense of humor, any of them...”

Katie Calhoun looks at both the spirits sitting at the corner table. "I wish the both of you were alive since I know where snico is."

The spectral figure of Twist makes a dismissive gesture with a ghostly hand. "Anyway. I don't see the point of letting some petty jobsworth get me down. And how could I be..."
The spectral figure of Twist winks at Katie. Despite being dead, his eyes still twinkle with a merry light. "...in such dazzling company? Talking of which..."
The spectral figure of Twist pats the seat next to him, his translucent hand passing through the cushion. "It's awfully lonely being a ghost, Pretty Eyes. Won't you come sit with an unquiet shade for a spell?"

Katie Calhoun wonders if spirits can see each other since she can see 2 sitting there at the table.
Katie Calhoun sits down at a table where she lays her head down "I need to rest up if I am going to finish killing snico out in the water." yawns "Talk with you all later"

Shanks McBitey says “I'll see if I can track the cannibal, as I have nothing better to do right now.”
Shanks McBitey says “Sorry, no could find. Tracks go into water. Could not find tracks elsewhere.”

Katie Calhoun starts acting very strangely.
Katie Calhoun feels an unknown force take control of your body. You say “I LOVE TWIST HE IS VERY HANDSOME AND ALSO I HEAR A VERY THOUGHTFUL AND UNSELFISH LOVER”

Mill Wilkinson starts acting very strangely.
Mill Wilkinson says “YES I TOO AGREE WITH WHAT KATIE JUST DEFINITELY SAID OF HER OWN FREE WILL”

The spectral figure of Twist points an insubstantial finger at the other spirit present. "He did it."

Katie Calhoun say “ah....knock it off you.”
Katie Calhoun giggles
Katie Calhoun says “Shanks..snico is where the Aqua Bar was and then swim around the deep water to the back of it and she is floating there.”

Muad Dib says “That was hilarious... also, headache.”

Katie Calhoun looks around the bar and can't remember when the last time there were so few sitting at the tables.
Katie Calhoun lays her head back down on the table "Now that you SHOULD be done playing with my body I am going to take a short nap"
Katie Calhoun feels an unknown force take control of your body. You say “AND ALSO HE IS VERY KIND TO ANIMALS, WHICH IS SOMETHING I LOOK FOR IN A MAN”
Katie Calhoun feels an unknown force take control of your body. Katie Calhoun gazes at the spectral figure of Twist with barely disguised animal lust, because she doesn't really feel a bit sleepy.

The spectral figure of Twist blushes, the crimson glow suffusing his entire ethereal body. "Katie, please! We're not alone!"

Katie Calhoun mutters something in her sleep that sounds like 'Sweetie...Not now...I have a headache."

Crazy Ian gives you 5 gold coins.
Crazy Ian says “Bottle of juice please.”

Katie Calhoun hears Crazy Ian order juice and asks "I have pumpkin juice or berry juice. Which would you prefer?"
Katie Calhoun watches a monkey climb through the window with a piece of paper in its hand.
Katie Calhoun takes the piece of paper and reads then crumbles it up in her hand madder then hell.
Katie Calhoun  “Well it seems Uther has really lost his marbles now. Seems he is trying to provoke me and THE MISFITS. ”
Katie Calhoun  “ He says he can handle friendly and snico but we have to kill Cold Seethers to prove we want to protect the town.”
Katie Calhoun  “Otherwise he says and I quote "If The Misfits can't comply with that, their can't be much of an equilibrium between the PF and The Misfits."”
Katie Calhoun laughs imaging Uther trying to track anything let alone friendly or snico who he has never found yet.

Crazy Ian says “I'll take a bottle of berry juice.”

Katie Calhoun takes the bottle of the berry juice off her tray and sits it down in front of Crazy Ian
Katie Calhoun notices the 5 coins on the table and picks up only 2 "The berry juice is only 2gc. Let me know if you would like another anytime"
You give 3 gold coins to Crazy Ian .

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Mortis

Presented in BC [Brain Control] Where Available.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 04:15:52 AM »

I'd be able to do my job if your patrons, wasting away here, weren't killing the local lawman. You won't kill your friends when it has to be done. That's what sets us apart.

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 04:35:28 AM »

I'd be able to do my job if your patrons, wasting away here, weren't killing the local lawman. You won't kill your friends when it has to be done. That's what sets us apart.

Are you kidding me? The hell I would. I have told many that have come in and wanted to kill you that if they did EVA and I would kill them so please stay out of my thread and take your threats to your own please.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 04:48:58 AM »

Are you kidding me? The hell I would. I have told many that have come in and wanted to kill you that if they did EVA and I would kill them so please stay out of my thread and take your threats to your own please.

Yet you allow them anyways. To think I once respected you.

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 05:01:29 AM »

UTHER? IN MY BAR?

Sir, it's time to stop posting.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 05:31:41 AM »

I am not impressed. Tongue

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 05:35:57 AM »

Mooooooooomy!!! Man the harpoons!! Quick!!

YEAH SCOUTS!

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 06:49:53 AM »

Last Laugh says “Hello, things seem pretty happening inn this town so I thought I'd stick around for a bit. I promise I'll be on my best behavior. No mischief.”

Cold Seether says “Seether- 2, Uther- 0. Seriously though... does this little fink believe he's going to win this?”
Cold Seether says “Wake up, Mill... the old people need to save the town again.”

Katie Calhoun watches Cold walk out the door "Wait! Cold..."
Katie Calhoun sighs and looks at Last Laugh "Didn't mean to ignore you but glad to see you here at the bar."

Last Laugh says “For some reason I imagined this place would be a lot... bigger, grander... I don't know I guess it's nice.”
Last Laugh looks around, and takes a seat. "I'll just sit, relax... I deserve a vacation from the chaos and carnage of the west."

Katie Calhoun says “Almost everyone is out right now but they should be back soon. I think I will go and get some sleep myself so see you in the morning"”
Katie Calhoun walks to the back room where her sleeping quarters are and closes the door softly as not to wake anyone in the bar.

Last Laugh recognizes a face. "Ian, hey... this guy, is... one crazy guy. What brings you to Derby?"

Crazy Ian says “I'm here on business and decided to check out the local bar.”

Muad Dib says “Why hello there, mentlegen!”

Katie Calhoun feel an unknown force take control of your body. You say “I MISS TWIST. HE'S SO HANDSOME AND FUNNY AND DEFINITELY NOT CHILDISH AND IMMATURE.”
Katie Calhoun feel an unknown force take control of your body. You say “DONGS!!!”
Katie Calhoun feel an unknown force take control of your body. You say “AND ALSO BOOBIES.”

The spectral figure of Twist whistles innocently as he quietly minds his own business several feet above the bar.

The jack o'lantern succeeds in warding off 1 spirits.
Katie Calhoun yawns "Pesky spirits."

Katie Calhoun looks at the spirit floating above the bar and grins
Katie Calhoun looks over at Carcass Aurelius "Welcome and welcome to The Misfits."
Katie Calhoun picks up the broom to start sweeping but looks at Carcass Aurelius again thinking he has features of someone else she knows but then shrugs and continues to sweep the floor.

Carcass Aurelius sheaths his sword and simply nods, taking a seat at the far end of the bar.

The spectral figure of Twist reappears in a burst of pink-and-purple ether, sitting on the bar. He tuts and waggles an admonitory at Katie. "That wasn't very polite, now was it?"
The spectral figure of Twist smiles. "Still, I do like a woman who plays hard to get..."

Katie Calhoun feel an unknown force take control of your body. You say “YOU ARE RIGHT TWIST I AM A VERY NAUGHTY GIRL AND ALSO I LOVE YOU.”

The spectral figure of Twist sighs. Across the room, the piano keys play a few notes of their own accord. "It's OK, you're forgiven. I can't stay mad with a pretty woman, especially one who says such complimentary things."
The spectral figure of Twist leans back on his elbows. As his concentration drifts, he sinks down into the polished woodwork.

Katie Calhoun sighs
The jack o'lantern succeeds in warding off 1 spirits.
Katie Calhoun says “Another spirit bites the dust....well probably jungle in his case.”

Carcass Aurelius steps out into the wilderness to tend to matters of the utmost importance.

The spectral figure of Twist floats surreptitiously back in through the wall. He ghosts, for want of a less obvious pun, across the room to settle quietly in a chair in a dark corner of the bar.

Katie Calhoun turns and glares at the spirit "Please don't do that again."

Last Laugh starts acting very strangely.
Last Laugh says “OH BOY I SURE AM GLAD THAT PESKY GHOST ISN'T CAUSING ANY MORE MISCHIEF. NOPE, NO GHOSTS AROUND THESE PARTS, THAT'S FOR SURE!”

Katie Calhoun throws the damp cloth at the spirit which of course sailed right through it onto the floor.
Katie Calhoun laughs. "When are you coming back to the bar in your body so I can hit you?"

The spectral figure of Twist wonders what spirit Katie could possibly be talking about. There are certainly no mischievous ghouls sat in the corner.

Jesus H Christ says “Hello there, outsiders. I was wondering If you are selling berry juice?” with a slight accent.

Katie Calhoun looks up and hears Jesus H Christ order for a bottle of berry juice "I will be right over with one" She takes one off the shelf and sits it on the table in front of Jesus H Christ.
Katie Calhoun  gives a bottle of berry juice to Jesus H Christ .
Katie Calhoun says “There you go. That's 2gc when you get around to it"

E.V.A. walks back into the bar, her gears making strange noises and smoke billowing out of her ears. She walks haltingly towards the piano and slumps over.

Katie Calhoun looks up startled seeing EVA walking through the door "My god EVA. You don't look or sound so good" She runs toward EVA grabbing her tool box at the same time.
Katie Calhoun fishes around in the box to find the right tool and tweeks a few things...listens some more and tweeks something again.
Katie Calhoun puts her tools back into the tool box and takes a big breath then slowly starts winding the key at the back of the doll until it could not be wound anymore.
Katie Calhoun puts her ear to EVA's chest and listens again at the soft sounds coming from inside and lets her breath out.
Katie Calhoun says “"I hope I got it all fixed right. Please do a self check and tell me if anything seems out of the ordinary EVA"”

Katie Calhoun picks up several bottles of Misfit Wine and starts passing them out to everyone. "Since it is so quiet tonight I am giving out free bottles of wine. Enjoy"
Katie Calhoun gives a bottle of berry wine to (everyone in the bar)
Katie Calhoun looks at the ghost of Twist sitting in the corner "Don't you wish you were in your body now?"
Katie Calhoun grins and goes to restock her wine shelves since it seems EVA is still checking her systems.

Cold Seether says “Dear Lord, Jesus H Christ! You look like you've been tamrakuckh hokll! ” with a slight accent.
Cold Seether says “Would you mind telling us why you were so brutally slain by Jack Pershing?” with a slight accent.
Cold Seether says “Welcome to Shartak and the village of Derby Shenkt. I bid you a warm welcome and a promise that this is the finest town on the entire island!”

Katie Calhoun watches the back of Cold Seether once again go out the bar door and thinks of the old saying "Who was that masked man?"

Brenner would unnerve the group gathered about as his gold rattled upon the table before anyone would notice him perched atop a bar stool near Katie. "Berry Schnapps, if you would."
Brenner gives you 5 gold coins.

Katie Calhoun picks up the gold coins and replaces them with a bottle of Misfit berry wine.
Katie Calhoun gives a bottle of berry wine to Brenner .
Katie Calhoun blinks and realizes she had grabbed the wrong bottle so replaces it with the Berry Schnapps and put the wine back on the shelf. "Sorry about that. Guess I'm getting tired. It has been a long day"

E.V.A. says “Systems fully functional. Hello master, what may I do for you today?”
E.V.A. stands and positions herself near the bar. As she awaits orders she becomes perfectly motionless.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:09:54 AM by Katie Calhoun » Logged

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Billfred

The Fabled Owl of York

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 09:16:38 PM »

Tracer is on Midway?
Ooooh, it gets interesting.

Anyway, I'm on my way to the bar for a quick drink and a word with the locals.
Just for the papers back in York and all that good stuff.

Billfred - Elephant Hunter - active
Bluebeards Leg - Trader - inactive
Getsome Food - York Patriot - inactive
Hexoatl - Healer and Exorcist - inactive
pirate eater - PK'er - active

Billfred (me) - troll, bad flamer, and tired.
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2010, 09:18:06 PM »

Tracer is the Governor of Midway.  Grin

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: