Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 20, 2018, 02:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Kills  (Read 14600 times)
The Cookie Crusher

You see nothing special.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 03:00:39 AM »

You attack Leaky Bocks with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 40 XP.
Underworld log successful.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks dislodges his club from the newly formed crater in his victims skull. He kneels down beside the corpse and slits it's throat with a dagger, only to make sure it is dead.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks pulls out his machete and holds it high in the air. He whispers words of offering to his ancestors, but you are unable to hear his voice.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks quickly brings his machete down, separating leg from body. He picks it and greedily feasts upon it.
You carve pieces off Leaky Bocks and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
It's been a while since I've done a kill randomly, so here's a worthy one. Almost failed the kill, ran out of AP when he had 6hp left.

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 07:26:05 PM »

Another Derbyman sticks to my ribs.

You attack Recondo with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
(2010-08-27 18:17) Underworld log successful .
(2010-08-27 18:19) You say “The jungle may sing to you like a mother soothing a troubled child, but I am a single, gigantic, hostile organism. You are nothing more than a small meal.”
(2010-08-27 18:19) You collect the head of Recondo and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
(2010-08-27 18:19) You carve pieces off Recondo and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-08-27 18:19) You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »

±Grunk the Pale killed ±Rok Rok Woogums
±Grunk the Pale killed ±Leviathore
±Grunk the Pale killed ±Two peg-leg Fred
±Grunk the Pale killed ±FirstAmongstDaves
±Grunk the Pale killed ±FirstAmongstDaves
±Grunk the Pale killed ±Rok Rok Woogums
±Grunk the Pale killed ±Leviathore
±Grunk the Pale killed ±Isolation

So I've been killing at the shipwreck, natives and pirates alike.  Lots of supreme targets up here, anyways, This one native tells me that "You dishonor your ancesteors!”

First off, you are a native, I'm a bloodthirsty killing machine.  I'm killing you if you aren't a cannibal.

Second off, while I may be dishonoring your ancestors, mine think I'm doing a grand ole job of things.

Zen Gate

BAM!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 02:42:23 PM »

First off, you are a native, I'm a bloodthirsty killing machine.  I'm killing you if you aren't a cannibal.

Second off, while I may be dishonoring your ancestors, mine think I'm doing a grand ole job of things.

If you keep saying things like that, I might actually end up not disliking you.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

Me and a pirate just had a real time battle.

I won, but he managed to get away before I could feast on his remains.

Zen Gate

BAM!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 06:32:18 PM »

Sounds like he pulled an Obi Wan on you.
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

I hate when they do that. Just die and be carved up and eaten alive multiple times like a man already.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »

Well, I did quote the Rock while he was hitting me.  So I probably don't deserve the feasts.

Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 10:47:12 AM »

Milkchew `s black and white frame slips through the door un-noticed, he stands behind you for over ten minutes without you knowing, his warm rotten flesh breath on your neck.

Milkchew breaks the silence by vomiting at your feet "Grgh....I wont stop until I claim the head of Nick McDigger, tell your kin....he will be taken.

You attack caneex with a dagger for 2 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
Underworld log successful .

You carve pieces off caneex and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

You say “NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!”

You carve pieces off caneex and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

More viciousness from my cannibal.....

Milkchew bursts through the door, knocking the door clean off its hinges which hits Lord Aldor square in the face.

Milkchew vomits as he approaches "Grgh...Nick McDigger is no here...he must be die by my hands.....a message must be sent."

Milkchew grabs Lord Aldor by the throat pinning him against the back wall, his tiny muscles look as though this action should not be possible "You will do rich man"

You attack Lord Aldor with a punch for 2 damage. They die. You gain 30 XP.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 11:40:18 AM by Milkchew » Logged
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 04:08:06 PM »

You attack Swarm with a bolo knife for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You say “The bear went over the mountain and what do you think he saw?”
You carve pieces off Swarm and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

Milkchew slips through the door un-noticed until suddenly a vicious uppercut sends Emphatically Loaded flying across the room, now you notice him.

Miklchew regurgitates part of a previous meal on Trader Dick`s counter before speaking "GURRRGGGHHH!....Still he is not here, this is no good....”

You say “...”

Milkchew `s looks over at the limp body of Emphatically Loaded then with ferocious speed his hand is palmed into the face of the sullen victim.

You attack Emphatically Loaded with a punch for 2 damage. They die. You gain 30 XP.

I must say I am enjoying Durham at the moment Tongue
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »

He fought for Wicksick Island, but I think he needs to get out more.

You attack Dances with Kevin Costner with a bolo knife for 3 damage. They die. You gain 33 XP.
Bobby the Hatchet grins wildly, "A ferocious warrior you are, but for one who claims death to the white man, perhaps you should focus your blades elsewhere."
Leatherface gains 10 health from a healing herb
Jahnam Nehkan gains 10 health from a healing herb
Kakepatis gains 10 health from a healing herb
Jahnam Nehkan gains 10 health from a healing herb
Kakepatis gains 10 health from a healing herb
Jahnam Nehkan gains 8 health from a healing herb
Kakepatis gains 6 health from a healing herb
Baby Birch gains 6 health from a healing herb
You say “Pardon the intrusion, but all baby birds must be thrown from the nest eventually.”
You carve pieces off Dances with Kevin Costner and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Dances with Kevin Costner and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You collect the head of Dances with Kevin Costner and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
You collect the head of Liberal Pi and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
You give a skull to Etherdrifter .
Bobby the Hatchet hands the skull of Liberal Pi to Etherdrifter. "Magic."
Bobby the Hatchet wipes the blood from his chin and strolls out into the wilderness.

snico

equal opportunity eater

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 02:12:23 AM »

I just liked their name:

(2010-10-19 16:40) You attack Cam Moo with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
(2010-10-19 16:40) Underworld log successful .
(2010-10-19 16:41) snico laughs. "Silly outsiders. Cannibals love the taste of salty meat!
(2010-10-19 16:41) You carve pieces off Cam Moo and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-10-19 16:41) You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

Snico Princess Nico Marcy
A parrot squawks "Lady be free, Lady be fine! Princess Nico, Will you be mine?" (2010-08-30)
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 12:55:30 PM »

Wicksick Island revisited. Can't really call it another war, since there was only him and a Level 1 on the island.

Bobby the Hatchet chuckles savagely as he draws his knife. "I warned that I'd be back."
Note: Tracer has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack Tracer with a bolo knife for 3 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
You carve pieces off Tracer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off Tracer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You collect the head of Tracer and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
You scratch out what was carved there before.
You carve Only bones shall guard these stones. onto the wall.
You say “Jump, Father Jack, Jump to your death while there's still time.”

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 01:51:09 PM »

You attack Solemn with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You carve pieces off Solemn and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You collect the head of Solemn and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
You say “This ground you stand on is sacred to cannibals. It's the final resting place of Kril'Mangar. ”
You say “None of you outsiders, or these weak willed natives, respect the holiness of Kril'Mangar.”

Teaching them youngsters a lesson.

Also, I'll probably be dead within the hour.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: