Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 08:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Kills  (Read 13849 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2010, 12:20:11 PM »

A thread for and random cannibal wanting to boast about their out of event kills.

Grunk the Pale surges out of the lake, one hand extended, grabbing the hair on the outsider's skull.
You attack Lt. Jones with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
Underworld log successful .
Grunk the Pale jerks the skull back, and slits a machete across the neck, "Now you nourish my body."
You carve pieces off Lt. Jones and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
Reset history Turn times on Disable logging Return to Shartak

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »

Maybe it's luck or maybe it's skill, your attack is right on target and inflicts more damage than normal.
You attack The Gobbler with a machete for 5 damage. They drop to 60 HP.
Grunk the Pale smiles as The Gobbler reels from the blow of the machete, "You try to kill Grunk while Grunk sleeps....time to learn which one of us is the cannibal!"
You attack The Gobbler with a machete for 3 damage. They drop to 2 HP.
Grunk the Pale leaves his machete in the side of the Gobbler, and pulls out a stone dagger, "I want to hear you scream as I carve a piece of meat off your side."
You attack The Gobbler with a dagger for 2 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
You carve pieces off The Gobbler and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

The Cookie Crusher

You see nothing special.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:26:38 AM »

Note: fluffhead has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack fluffhead with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
Underworld log successful.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks kicks Fluffhead's body over and begins hacking the meat from the bone.
You carve pieces off fluffhead and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel quite invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off fluffhead and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks stares down the other Outsiders in the hut as to give them a warning. He spits at them and bolts from the hut.

The Cookie Crusher

You see nothing special.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 12:26:53 AM »

Crazed Cap'n Cooks looks menacingly upon Callan Hunter as the prey bleeds to death begging for his life. Cooks raises his club and brings it down for one final blow.
You attack callan hunter with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks leaps upon the corpse with the hunger of a thousand carrion birds. He unsheathes a dagger from his belt and begins cutting away at the flesh.
You carve pieces off callan hunter and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
Crazed Cap'n Cooks casually walks away from the gruesome scene with no less than a full stomach and a smirk on his face.

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »

Bobby the Hatchet rolls his eyes into the back of his head, licking his fangs, "It's been some time since my last feasting, nice to see pirate is still on the menu."
Bobby the Hatchet draws his sword, raising it to the sky. "Praise be to the ancestors, I shall feast in remembrance of you."
You say “May the sword strike true and the blood run deep as I wade here in the eye of the skull.”
Bobby the Hatchet levels the sword with your neck, glaring coldly, "Begone, fiend!" He sweeps the blade in a single, fluid motion. Your gasping head sinks to the bottom of the lake. "Like cleaning a fish."
You attack Michaleson with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
You carve pieces off Michaleson and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You can't find any flesh worth eating, it looks like someone else got there first.
You collect the head of Michaleson and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.

While traveling the underground, I stumbled across two of the foulest abominations I have ever seen. Dwarven Demons from a forgotten time, lurking the underground, mutant descendants of the Toad God, no doubt. Much of the dialogue was lost, but with no escape in sight, I offered myself to them. It seemed to keep the beasts at bay for a time, as I quietly harvested their sacred fungus. As they were preparing to feed me to their young, brother Gorgoroth appeared, striking down the leader. Released from their wild allure, I binged on the juice of their sacred, glowing mushrooms and took down the last horror in sight. It seems the legends are true, there are indeed great and horrible things that lurk beneath the island.

You attack The Damned Thing with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They die.
You carve pieces off Ur-Zakunrun and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off The Damned Thing and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off The Damned Thing and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You say “Good work brother, but they shall return...”
You collect the head of The Damned Thing and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:13:34 PM by Bobby the Hatchet » Logged

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Gorgo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 02:07:09 PM »

A dinner with Grunk the Pale

Gorgoroth comes wandering out into the water with his club over his shoulder. He grunts something to Grunk, probably a cannibal greeting of some sort. He then approaches the outsider...

Gorgoroth glares at the tiny white man in front of him! His narrowed eyes and evil grin seems to scare the bleeding outsider who tries to escape. "Grunk have soften you up good..."

Gorgoroth quickly raises his club above his head and screams. "AND IT SEEMS YOU'RE READY TO BE FEASTED UPON!" He then swings his club with full force right upon the outsider's head who quickly slumps down.

You attack Bothum with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.Underworld log successful.

Gorgoroth violently slices large pieces of flesh which he quickly consumes, careful not to leave anything for Grunk to eat. He then finishes it by tearing off the head from the corpse.

You collect the head of Bothum and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.

You carve pieces off Bothum and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Gorgoroth grunts something to Grunk again and wanders back to the shore...

Of ugly dwarfs and a hatchet cannibal

Gorgoroth comes lurking up behind the three other cannibals, dragging his wooden club behind him. He pushes Ur-Zakunrun hard in the chest, violently sending him down on the ground.

Gorgoroth raises his club, not showing one sign of emotion in his face as he lets it fall over Ur-Zakunrun's body...

You attack Ur-Zakunrun with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. Underworld log successful.

Gorgoroth kneels by the corpse and unsheats his machete. "This is what happens when you kill one of your own, dwarf! Next time you see me down here to collect shrooms, stay away or I'll tear you apart..."

You collect the head of Ur-Zakunrun and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.

Gorgoroth stands up and looks at the remaining two. "One who cares for some flesh, feel free to eat! I will not touch his unholy...remains!"

Gorgoroth suddenly grins and turns to The Damned Thing. "Ah, I see you are one of them aswell! Another blood traitor, too much of a coward to roam the lands above!"

Gorgoroth takes a few step closer to him, growling silently. "Too much of a coward too battle against the white invaders perhaps?" He smirks and tightens the grip on his club.

You say "You just better be happy I don't have enough strenght to kill you aswell, Damned Thing! If you are gonna kill me, leave my head on...I don't want someone like you carry my skull!"

Bobby the Hatchet throws his head back, howling with laughter, "It appears your feast will have to wait, filthy maggots!"

Bobby the Hatchet draws his sword, taking a pull from a gourd of fungi juice as his eyes roll into the back of his skull. "Welcome brother, the beasts were preparing to make a meal out of us."

Bobby the Hatchet flexes his brutish form and cracks his neck, scowling at the fiends, "Let us show them the true spirit of Rakmogak!"

Bobby the Hatchet kills The Damned Thing with a heavy sword.

Bobby the Hatchet carves pieces off the body of Ur-Zakunrun and begins eating!

Sad to say, Ur-Zakunrun returned shortly thereafter and hacked away at me. Although, I managed to bring him down to 32 HP before he gave me the final killing blow.
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 06:04:28 PM »

You whisper to GoraGora Arog , “Remember me?”
Bobby the Hatchet cleaves your arm clean off with his sword and flaps it around in the air, dead, limp hand waving farewell, "Bye bye, thanks for the delivery, please come feed us again."
You attack GoraGora Arog with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They die. You gain 40 XP.
You carve pieces off GoraGora Arog and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

I despise cannibal hunters, especially native ones.

You say “One small step for man, one giant feast for mankind.”
You attack Neil Armstrong with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You carve pieces off Neil Armstrong and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off Neil Armstrong and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

They can put a man on the moon, but they can't keep me from eating him.

You attack Vetr with a dagger for 2 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
You carve pieces off Vetr and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Lots of prowlers slinking around Skull Island this time of year.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:04:22 AM by Bobby the Hatchet » Logged

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 03:43:16 PM »

•2010-06-30 12:01
±Exterminator894 killed ±Hank Amarillo

I found this thread after I killed him
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 12:14:50 PM »

You attack Cu'ki Kruh'sha with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 33 XP.
You carve pieces off Cu'ki Kruh'sha and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off Cu'ki Kruh'sha and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You say “Warriors have the best meat on them, don't you agree Marcy?”

You say “HAHAHAHAHAH, Fresh meat....”
You attack Pvt Vinduska with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 33 XP.
You carve pieces off Pvt Vinduska and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Pvt Vinduska and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.

snico

equal opportunity eater

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 05:31:12 AM »

A kill worth posting:

(2010-07-09 04:14) Note: Jesus H Christ has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
(2010-07-09 04:14) You attack Jesus H Christ with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 28 XP.
(2010-07-09 04:14) Underworld log successful .
(2010-07-09 04:14) You say “Jesus is dead. Lets eat! It's like easter without the bunnies!”
(2010-07-09 04:14) You carve pieces off Jesus H Christ and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-07-09 04:14) You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

Figured I was already going to hell anyway!

Snico Princess Nico Marcy
A parrot squawks "Lady be free, Lady be fine! Princess Nico, Will you be mine?" (2010-08-30)
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 06:20:01 AM »

I always knew behind that innocent smile lied the evil heart of Judas.

Bobby the Hatchet lifts the blood-gurgling explorer high into the air, neck clutched in a blackened fist, "You tread Kingdom of Skulls territory, boy. The Black Hand is watching."
Bobby the Hatchet rolls his eyes into the back of his head. "I will show you fear in a handful of guts." He plunges the blade deep, removing it with an eviscerating twist.
You attack Leonard Shelby with a heavy sword for 5 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
You collect the head of Leonard Shelby and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
Bobby the Hatchet twists off the head with his bare hands, batting it into the swamp with the flat of his blade.
Bobby the Hatchet sheaths his sword and points at the blonde girl, with a savage wink, "I will save you for later."
You say “For now, let us eat.”
You carve pieces off Leonard Shelby and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off Leonard Shelby and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Bobby the Hatchet grabs you by the collar, calmly sniffing the air, as if distracted. "You know on second thought, you're really not my type."
Bobby the Hatchet wrestles you into a headlock and pulls a dagger from his belt. He quickly drags it across your forehead and tears free the blonde scalp, adding it to his collection.
Bobby the Hatchet kisses your bared and bloodied skull, throwing you to the ground. "A gentleman always stays for breakfast."
You attack CyAdora with a punch for 2 damage. They die. You gain 40 XP.
You carve pieces off CyAdora and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:04:22 PM by Bobby the Hatchet » Logged

Gnaeus

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 01:55:53 AM »

When I logged on today, I found an outsider right next to me with 45hp. Didn't even attack me ...

Too bad I don't have the feasting skills yet.
Huli Bluebeard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 07:20:29 AM »

Huli Bluebeard, being young and unexperienced, is trying to find his way to Raktam but would more accurately be described colloquially as "being lost."

Did find a pirate and a turtle together on the beach and you know what they say, "Nothing goes better with turtle soup than a nice bit of pirate," and so I present Huli's first kill:

(2010-07-24 06:08) Note: Mad Stephen has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
(2010-07-24 06:08) You attack Mad Stephen with a wooden club for 3 damage. They drop to 3 HP.
(2010-07-24 06:08) Taking the gourd of fungi juice, you feel invigorated.
(2010-07-24 06:08) You take 4 damage from a gourd of fungi juice and drop to 65 HP.
(2010-07-24 06:08) Congratulations! You just reached 200 XP and now have enough for another skill.
(2010-07-24 06:08) Note: Mad Stephen has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
(2010-07-24 06:08) You attack Mad Stephen with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
(2010-07-24 06:08) Underworld log successful .

Was a good thing I had some Fungi Juice or I would have missed the opportunity. No Ritual Feasting yet, one more level and I'll be able to obtain it, so there has just been a bit of light nibbling on the body - more experimental gnawing than anything else.

“CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.”

- Ambrose Bierce

“But one can be a cannibal and still be honourable, just as one can be a glutton and still be honest. One does not exclude the other.”

- Jules Verne
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »

Excellent.

I love a young cannibal who gets into his work.

Huli Bluebeard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 12:06:26 PM »

Still lost in his attempt to find Raktam and join the Rakmogaki queue for the, from all reports, fabulous all you can eat buffet Huli has still managed to do some service for the Collective.

(2010-07-25 10:52) You whisper to Hank J Wimbleton , “Arrrghhh!”
(2010-07-25 10:53) You cannot whisper an action!
(2010-07-25 10:53) Huli Bluebeard races forward with his gnarled wooden club in the air
(2010-07-25 10:54) You attack Hank J Wimbleton and miss.
(2010-07-25 10:54) You attack Hank J Wimbleton with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
(2010-07-25 10:54) Underworld log successful .
(2010-07-25 10:55) Huli Bluebeard turns his attention towards the tiger with a grimace
(2010-07-25 10:56) You attack the tiger with a wooden club for 3 damage. It dies. You gain 13 XP.

Having noticed that Hank J Wimbleton had last killed a fellow member of the Rakmogak diners club (Better known as the Rakmogaki Collective) He decided to brave both the outsider and a tiger in a battle to even the karmic balance a little and won!

“CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.”

- Ambrose Bierce

“But one can be a cannibal and still be honourable, just as one can be a glutton and still be honest. One does not exclude the other.”

- Jules Verne
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: