Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 08:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Consuming York  (Read 13874 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2010, 12:32:28 PM »

Several York villagers, tending to their crops on the border of the coastal town, heard the panicked cries of animals and birds.  Looking up at the scene, a raging wildfire appeared, spreading towards the village, and in front of the wildfire, death came.

Cannibals poured into the town, attacking the frightened villagers before they had a chance to react, gorging themselves on the meat of their victims, then leaving as quickly as they came.  The wildfire stayed, a reminder to the coastal town that the cannibals were still around.

"BRETHREN!" shouted Grunk to the assembled ranks of the Collective, "THIS MONTH WE DINE ON YORK!"

The cannibals shouted with glee.

OOC: This thread will be similar to the previous the Native Culling thread.  In character insults/ bragging about kills/ someplace for people to talk about how much they enjoyed the fight.  If anyone suspects anyone else of cheating, please PM me about it and I'll see what I can do.

And please, keep it civil.

Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »

King Kuru dined in York last night. Once past the pink and purple wrapping the Yorkman in question was quite flavoursome, if a little stringy.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 01:38:25 PM »

I heard he has big bones, hence the stringy meat.

snico

equal opportunity eater

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 07:43:39 AM »

You attack Drahken with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
Underworld log successful .

snico looks down on the dead scientist in disgust.
You say “You think you are educated? You think you can study the island and survive?”
snico laughs at the body as she takes large bites from her favorite body part, the thigh.

You carve pieces off Drahken and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP. (x3)

snico stretches her arms and feels the yummy flesh empower every muscle in her body.
You say “Now you can educate your fellow Yorksmen about something that really matters: me and my big diet!”
snico laughs before downing a bottle of fungi juice.

Taking the gourd of fungi juice, you feel invigorated.
You take 4 damage from a gourd of fungi juice and drop to 102 HP.

You say “Now, the matter of your head.”
You collect the head of Drahken and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
You drop a skull into the hole.
You push some sand into the hole.
You push some sand into the hole. The only sign of the hole is a freshly disturbed patch of ground.

You say “If you want that back, it's buried here in the sand.”
snico looks up to the sky, thanks the gods for her meal and her health, and then wades into the water.

snico has began her feast on York.

Note to self, drink fungi juice before feasting.

Snico Princess Nico Marcy
A parrot squawks "Lady be free, Lady be fine! Princess Nico, Will you be mine?" (2010-08-30)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 06:51:01 PM »

Grunk the Pale helped newest Collective Member Bloodgeon to get two kills.

Cold Seether

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 05:04:15 AM »

Cold Seether, on his way through York, came across no fewer than 6 cannibals hanging out alone in various areas on the outskirts of town. Like, literally standing on the main routes... or in the center of wildfires... casually digesting their meals. This is evidence that York still sucks, not that anyone ever argued that it didn't. Yorkmen kill only newbies and friendly shamen.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 09:54:24 AM »

(2010-03-05 23:00) You attack Josiah Winthrop with Kalmogal's Glove for 2 damage. They die.
(2010-03-05 23:01) Tkltchk throws back his head and roars triumphantly. He beats his chest with bloody fists, leaving red smears across the pale, scarred skin.
(2010-03-05 23:02) Tkltchk pulls his lips back from his jagged teeth in a hideous grin, snarling hungrily. He lowers his mouth to the still-warm flesh of the dead outsider's throat, and rips loose a chunk of flesh.
(2010-03-05 23:02) You carve pieces off Josiah Winthrop and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-03-05 23:02) You carve pieces off Josiah Winthrop and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2010-03-05 23:03) Tkltchk raises his head, his chin and chest soaked bright red. He barks a guttural laugh and whirls to disappear into the undergrowth.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 10:31:26 AM »

King Kuru ate a politician this morning. The meal was very large and he now has indigestion.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 11:52:10 AM »

Grunk feels sorry for King Kuru.

Grunk consumed someone who was here to kill lacuna.  Grunk hopes to eat lacuna as well.

Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 04:37:33 PM »

Today King Kuru was tenderising and preparing his latest sample of York cuisine when a spirit snatched away his lunch. Given that he already has a visit to the Necromancers' Guild planned, he'll be sure to inform them of this somewhat unforeseen development in spirit behaviour.

Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »

Tkltchk got so carried away killing Yorkmen Carson and Nameless yesterday that he was too tired to even eat them afterwards. He made up for that today - although John tasted more like chicken than Hawk.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 12:14:08 AM »

Grunk killed someone, ate, went for a walk on the beach, then a young soul came by and practically begged to be the desert course to Grunk's dinner!  IT was glorious!

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »

Black Jack Pershing, based at Baron Surcouf's estate at Port Breton on the borders of the Eastern Federation, receives word of the cannibal attack on York from a passing roaming shaman. 

"Cannibals are clowns!" he spits between gritted teeth around his unlit cigar, accidentally lubricating the Baron's face with saliva. "And Yorkers may be clowns but at least they're God-fearing Christian clowns! Pardon my parley voo fransay, Baron, but those cannibals need a good de-ass clowning! Lets ride. Shame we ain't got no horses."

Thus, Pershing decides to serve in General Seether's Derbian relief column. Pershing gathers his 42 loaded rifles and straps them across his immensely broad back. He heads west, pausing only to pose in silhouette framed by the setting sun.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
snico

equal opportunity eater

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 05:52:18 PM »

finally someone is coming!  York really does suck.

Snico Princess Nico Marcy
A parrot squawks "Lady be free, Lady be fine! Princess Nico, Will you be mine?" (2010-08-30)
Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 08:39:53 PM »

I already came by the way <.<
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: