Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 20, 2018, 01:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Music - what are you listening today/right now?  (Read 79298 times)
Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 30, 2016, 07:38:22 PM »

CURRENT TIME: THE PRESENT

I'm listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxUJBpuUlc The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (I Just Want You To Know Who I Am) With Lyrics

I watched CITY OF ANGELS when I was attending ART SCHOOL (years ago).

I PLAYED THAT SONG over and over (years ago).

I'm on my THIRD LISTEN today.

Shartak:Buttercup Wiki:Buttercup Shintolin:Buttercup Exodus3000:Happy

I also play Urban Dead. On the wiki I'm Ms.Panes.
Terrible Ed Rickets

Clean Little Dutch Boy, clean!!!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 31, 2016, 04:56:51 PM »

Here's whad I be listenin' t' -- in me hade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSg_MLkGRnM

Terrible Ed Rickets says “Ahoy homos. Th' gangplank t' th' keel rooms be jus' north o' here.” (2015-11-13 03:33)
error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: April 03, 2016, 10:48:30 AM »

Gunship Black Sun on the Horizon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ

Esperanza Spalding Good Lava https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDrEHphZbcE

Phantom Band Everyone Knows it's True https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G2vdhOu8as

Boo! Bap! Pow! Suit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3uRqjA8UE

Lemon Demon Touch-Tone Telephone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8sbG3L6Xug

I never really got into his Lemon Demon albums, like there are songs here and there that Cicierega has done that are good. And his Mouth Sounds and Mouth Silence mash up albums are great. But Spirit Phone is a really strong album as a whole with so many great tracks.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:57:45 PM by error » Logged

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 08, 2016, 06:13:31 AM »

"Like Toy Soldiers"

Relevant to this song: Eminem talks about the beef with "Ja Rule" (2min 54sec). Full interview: Eminem - The Evolution Of Eminem (Interview Full) (20min 1sec).

error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: April 09, 2016, 12:02:36 AM »

Eminem talks about the beef...

This just reminded me of a conversation about breaded taryaki I had the other day. I was so upset when I heard they tried breading taryaki beef. Why would you do that?
Breaded Teriyaki Beef, I lose sleep thinking about stuff like that.

Music I've been into I was listing to Courtney Barnett but I got confused and accidentally started listening to Catherine Bennett then I got confused agian and mixed up the name and started listening to Courtney Bennett.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 19, 2016, 02:17:03 AM »

This was the song I was listening to yesterday - ""Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg One of the classics.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 21, 2016, 11:16:54 PM »

I decided to listen to this song set: The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight ( HQ, Full Version ) because I just read this comic! XD

error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: April 22, 2016, 12:28:28 AM »

I decided to listen to this song set: The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight ( HQ, Full Version ) because I just read this comic! XD

Weird, that comic got this song stuck in my head instead.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 22, 2016, 05:45:54 PM »

Hey, me too. What not a "mere coincidence".

Hey, I even have my own website. I made it when I was in high school, and added to it when I was in college.

Here is a link to my website: http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/amanitar/

It has a couple pictures of me from when I was in high school.

I am paranoid. I think people want me dead (for one reason or another), yet I'm making it ridiculously easy to find me. In real life! Woo hoo!

I don't know if I should post this? Why? If the GOVERNMENT was out to get me, they would already know who I am! (Wouldn't they? I mean, if they don't, then that's cool.)

Right now, I don't want my daughter to use my computer, because I think if she does, it could mess with the timeline, or something. Usually I don't mind her on it. I (probably) don't care if she uses someone else's computer.

It's frustrating because she thinks it's unfair of me to keep her off my computer. Hey! Remember in IRC when I was complaining about **her** trying to keep **me** from using the computer? THAT WAS YEARS AGO!

Wow, I'm going to these convoluted extremes to prove that the same person has been using this account all this time, aren't I?

I REALLY DID GIVE ETHERDRIFTER MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION, AND I DON'T EVEN ***KNOW*** IF JAMES IS HIS REAL NAME!

What a dumbass!

I DID NOT CHANGE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS! I TOLD MY UNCLE RANDY RAMUGLIA THAT I WOULD ***NOT*** How many months has it been?

If you don't want to take my money (my preference, actually, but if you need anything... ask first), you could at least CHECK TO SEE IF MY ACCOUNT IS EVEN REAL.

this is beyond frustrating...

----

So... the reason I can't REMEMBER who won the NEXT election is because it hasn't happened yet? That's hard to believe.

I can't even remember what the next post in a forum game is until I see it, though. But I feel like I never told myself anything about the next President, other than **assuming** Trump would win. I didn't KNOW.

So, do I want to know what happens next, or do I want to change the outcome?

Let's repeat that line, one more time...

So, do I want to know what happens next, or do I want to change the outcome?

Hey, look, Alvaro Luna Hernandez has a website! He's in solitary confinement! Because he took a gun from a police officer who was trying to kill him, and then ran away! DID he point the gun at the officer? If he did, from my point of view, it was self defense! He maintains that he didn't point the gun at him. WHO WANTS TO LOOK FOR THE VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH THE POLICE OFFICER?! The cop's already dead and gone, he can't get in trouble now!

Because READING SUCKS, here's an AUDIO FILE so you can hear the sound of his (Alvaro's) voice while he talks about his case: http://freealvaro.net/downloads/finish/6-audio/10-alan-pogue-interview-with-alvaro-luna-hernandez (63.57 MB | Prison interview with Alvaro Luna Hernandez from Hughes Unit, Gatesville, TX. By Alan Pogue, recorded August 28th, 2012 )

----

Slim Shady is the name I use when I'm talking to Marshall. But there's more to me than (misogynist?) rap lyrics. Ha ha! He's so sweet (to me).

----

Oh! Right! This is the music thread! Well... my website has a couple MIDI files I made in high school. They don't sound as good as they did on computer I made them on because every sound card renders the instruments differently. I know how to write music! *IF* I can get a decent program for it! *MAYBE* I might make more... depends what mood I'm in... (and on getting some decent software).

error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: April 23, 2016, 04:17:17 PM »

Well, I don't know much about any of that. All I know is that after years of pondering the time travel paradox all I can figure is that for people to travel through time and not cause a paradox they'd have to travel into an alternate timeline where their actions would not influence or effect them and their home timeline would remain unaffected. I suppose that wouldn't help you predict how things would change based on your actions. But your unforeseen results wouldn't cause you to fade away Marty McFly style.

A friend visited last night and they were playing Bonobo. I've also been listening to Clark and Venetian Snares. Nothing new though... I guess I'm in a phase where I just want to relisten to the same music and right now that music is based in heavy sampling and trip-hop I guess. Throw in some rjd2 and trentmøller and I have all my bases covered.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 24, 2016, 07:47:38 AM »

Today we take a trip through the audio-video experience that is THE INSANE CLOWN POSSE. (This one's a NON-violent song! WOW)

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles (Official Music Video)

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 27, 2016, 09:56:11 AM »

Ah, the Beatles. A classic.

John Lennon - Imagine

error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2016, 06:02:09 AM »

This is an album where the band Xiu Xiu covers the entire Twin Peaks soundtrack from the original series.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 03, 2016, 10:55:10 PM »

From Error's post, I decided to give Xiu Xiu - Sycamore Trees (live) a listen.

Before that, I listened to Radiohead - Burn The Witch (it just came out today). They had these creepy fliers that people got in the mail not too long before the song came out - (example someone uploaded: https://imgur.com/gallery/Xjme8hk ). As I recall... a friend I used to know in high school/college told me he liked Radiohead... I *think* that was one of the bands he liked.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 06, 2016, 06:37:26 AM »

Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (Audio Clip) ft. Rihanna

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:00:02 PM by Buttercup » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: