Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
May 21, 2018, 02:09:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have inherited some property in York  (Read 8117 times)
Keiichi

Behind paranoid eyes

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 02:48:57 PM »

By the way, Lama.....im on my way to Derby, but I am lost yet again. I hope to wander into the settlement soon..........

The flight was heavenly
the sky my ocean
As I soared beyond the clouds
and golden voices called me home
You asked "Do you believe in love?"
and I shook my head
So, your sins unto me as I fall down
never to return from this land
My wings are clipped, my voice stilled,
Goodbye.
Nighter

Ask me no questions; I'll tell you no lies

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 05:27:16 PM »

Soon, very soon in fact, I am going to start a clan focused on the destruction of the Colonial Police, and the Order of Patriots, so then any person could stroll into York and do whatever. War will be brought upon York, and I urge anybody willing to take a stand to do so.

How cliche. Sad really. Get an original idea. Another attempt to become infamous.

Cant you ever make up your mind? One minute im original, and another minute im not. Im quite confused.

Where lies the confusion? I am saying you should get an original idea not that you ARE original.

York Coalition - Retired.
Keiichi

Behind paranoid eyes

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »

Here's an original idea..........I'll just do whatever I want, and have fun with it, eh? If I want to go around York, killing random people and leaving messages about torsos, I will. If I want to go to Derby and start writing silly things all over the huts, I most likely will. I think.....that I'll just turn my character in a new direction.

The flight was heavenly
the sky my ocean
As I soared beyond the clouds
and golden voices called me home
You asked "Do you believe in love?"
and I shook my head
So, your sins unto me as I fall down
never to return from this land
My wings are clipped, my voice stilled,
Goodbye.
czech1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »

I am currently in Dork for almost a 24 hrs now and I must say that nothing bad happend to me, I've seen Officer Nighter in Medical Hut After recovering a little after a long journey I decided to have a drink at Czechy's, so if anyone wants to drink a beer with me, please join 

Of course I can be seen as I threat, but I haven't come to Dork looking for troubles, heads or whatsoever, so it would be nice of you Yorkers to let me stay alive for a day or two more

Tell "Jesus" to GTFO.. He starts attacking me then crys for help when I attack him back, not my fault I can barely understand your language <_<.. Oh well, almost proved my point, I'm sure Foo killed me :x.. respawn 5 squares away, o lord why..

^^ Made by me, nice eh?
CJ

be-head!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 10:03:46 PM »

try to laugh a bit. I didn't gtfo  lolz ... and I cried for your kind of hostile help.

Excessive cognitive demands cause defensive reactions

Jesus
Crowjane

lama
iz doin it rite akshully

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »

Well, for all of you outsmellers - http://forum.shartak.com/index.php/topic,151.0.html

Oh Czech, you are still alive, so no worries

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: