Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
October 23, 2017, 03:33:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nsoromma  (Read 9367 times)
Nihlia

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2011, 03:43:18 AM »

We are the Children of the Heavens, and ours is the task to unite and defend all of native kind.

BOA ME NA ME MMOA WO

Help Me And Let Me Help You!

Only through interdependence can our cultures rise above their differences to work to protect our kin against those who would sow seeds of discord and bring ruin to our homes.

BI NKA BI

No One Should Bite The Other!

By working together, we can bring peace to the three sister towns, and see to it that no villainous act goes unpunished anywhere on the island.

HYE WON HYE

We Are That Which Does Not Burn!

We are imperishable, and no strike towards us can make us relent our determination. For the ancestors themselves are on our side, and our spirits will revel in their glory for eternity.

ONYANKOPON ADOM NTI BIRIBIARA BEYE YIE

By The Ancestors Grace, All Will Be Well!

So seek us out, if you wish to partake in our glory, and bring harmony to our towns once more. Just remember! We will not abide any acts of racism, hatred or blind murder on our behalf, as we are a force of spirituality, peace and defence.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 02:38:47 PM »

wat
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 02:53:07 PM »

Oh man, I want an unholy war against other races and villages.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:57 PM »

HYE WON HYE.

Blue Hummingbird has pledged to assist Nihlia of Raktam and her forge of consciousness, and summons Etherdrifter, Anthor and ClickClick to do likewise.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 09:21:32 PM »

You can summon whoever you want, but I didn't see a symbol for cutting out the white devils' hearts, so you can keep your support group.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 04:40:47 AM »

You can summon whoever you want, but I didn't see a symbol for cutting out the white devils' hearts, so you can keep your support group.

I thought that was the main idea of all this  Undecided

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Johnny Hobo

Mister Longshanks

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »

Native scum!

-Johnny Hobo (Outsider scum).

I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians.
Some call that anarchism,
I call it having a :palm:ing heart that beats!
I do believe in freedom and never giving up.
Call my methods madness or call them luck.
I do what I got to, to feel able to breathe!
And if you quit your job well, you can do a little breathing with me.
Nihlia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 03:20:31 AM »

You gravely underestimate my determination.
But how could you even know, if you're expecting a few symbols and a summon to be all that this is?
Hummingbird spoke of you as if you were an important man, but perhaps you're just yet another fool blinded by violence and death, unable to see past his own putrescent hatred. And Dalpok would be in a dire state indeed if they were at the mercy of such a sad lunatic.

So let us hope it is not so, and I will ask you in a manner more appropriate.

Do you wish to continue seeing your kin dying again and again, while you're wasting time waging your endless racial war, until the very blood runs dry in your veins and Dalpok is no more? In the end, none of us can take a stand alone for what we believe in when we face a blind horde of destruction. Only through putting your wounded pride aside for a moment can you reevaluate what it is you are actually creating for the future when you are uselessly cutting away at foes that will never end, while your town still lies in ruins and your kin are scattered without a home.

If we remain splintered, how well do you think you'll ever "fight the white man"? As they have killed you, you will kill them back. It is just not a matter of genocide, nor is it about 'an eye for an eye', but you're justified to strike back, and strike back hard. There will merely never be any further hatred-spreading "wars". So if you even dare consider getting it through your thick skull to compromise, then I can compromise as well concerning Dalpok. We want to help you defend your homes with our own warriors, you fool. Not go on picnics and sing songs.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 05:16:19 AM »

Do you wish to continue seeing your kin dying again and again, while you're wasting time waging your endless racial war, until the very blood runs dry in your veins and Dalpok is no more? In the end, none of us can take a stand alone for what we believe in when we face a blind horde of destruction. Only through putting your wounded pride aside for a moment can you reevaluate what it is you are actually creating for the future when you are uselessly cutting away at foes that will never end, while your town still lies in ruins and your kin are scattered without a home.

Yarr, it be soundin' fine to me, natty. Jes' tell the decadent squaw ter still her bossy tongue 'bout matters that don't concern her, an' we'll continue with the way o' things.

Yer Gor' Louie

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 10:57:48 PM »

Will you continue to talk even as the white devils' machetes flash in the moonlight, and your brothers and sisters lie butchered at their feet? The outsiders are like the rats they bring on their ships - not all carry disease, but if you leave them to scurry where they will, they will eventually bring those that do, and they will know no fear of you.

You would dare speak to me of defending the Dalpoki, when you stand with your blade unblooded? There can be only one kind of peace between us and the heathen invader, and that is the peace of the grave. They respond to naught else, and deserve no better. You should give thanks to your ancestor spirits that there are men of strength still, who spill blood to keep the murderous vermin from your door whilst you prattle your empty words.

~ CC

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 10:27:16 PM »

hrhrhrhrh It's nice to see a clan with a plan.

Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »

hrhrhrhrh It's nice to see a clan with a plan.
Sooo, what's our Plan? Jk. Wouldncha Like ta Know.

For now, you can Now consider This clan the Acting official Stewardship or Regency of Raktam until Such a time as something Else comes forth to take it's place that All or Most can Agree on.

I Can't speak for Nihlia on this matter, but I Will say that we apparently Serve Raktam more than Rule it.

We're in council about past, recent, and future matters - opinions varying widely and wildly - but all in all it's a good pow-wow.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »

Okay, but you're going to have to do something about Raktam being as dead as Dalpok.
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 12:30:10 AM »

Actually, it's seeming deadness Wink serves in some capacity.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 01:36:20 AM »

I have to say, if the vacuum that the low population density creates allows, you know, a complete and unequivocal takeover by foreign parties, any other so called purpose the emptiness might serve doesn't amount to much.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: