Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
September 21, 2017, 05:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CONTEST : DEATH AID 2010 - A WickSick style HeadHunting Competition  (Read 39918 times)
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2010, 12:49:21 AM »

CONTEST : DEATH AID 2010 - A WickSick style HeadHunting Competition

ALL NATIVES, OUTSIDERS, PIRATES & CANNIBALS ARE INVITED.

PLEASE SIGNUP IN THIS THREAD PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 14TH.

CONTEST WILL START ON SEPTEMBER 15TH AT 11.59PM GMT (SERVER TIME) AT THE TOP OF MOUNTAIN WATERFALL.

RULES TO FOLLOW.

OBJECTIVE:

Starting at the top of the waterfall on Mount Shartak, all Contestants will need to murder 2 victims in each village on the island.

Valid Kill locations vary slightly per village:

For Durham, York, Derby, Dalpok, Raktam & Wiksik - 1 kill inside a resource hut, and 1 kill anywhere within the village boundaries.

For the Shipwreck - 2 kills, either inside the shipwreck or inside the trader's hut.

For Rakmogak - 2 kills anywhere inside the village boundary.

You may collect heads and/or eat your victims if you like, but those are optional... to allow for anyone from any village to take part. Once you've murdered your 16 victims, the first contestant who gets back to the Waterfall will win First Prize.

All kills must be posted in this thread to count towards your total. Evidence of each kill requires each contestant to post their Shartak Underworld text AND a screenshot showing the kill location and the name of person you've killed in the screenshot. For anyone who is not setup to do either of those things, please post in the thread for help (or PM me) prior to the start of the contest.  

Bonus prize - To win this you need to post a screenshot, or just copy and paste your roleplay when you kill someone. The most hilarious death role play (as judged by me) will win the bonus prize.

PRIZES:

First Prize - Custom Weapon (Thanks Simon!!)
Second Prize - 50 Gold Coins
Third Prize - 25 Gold Coins

Bonus Prize (Hilarious Death) - 25 Gold Coins

ADDITIONAL RULES:

1) One Character per Player
2) No Zerging, Alt Abuse, Etc. No using your other characters to spot for your Contestant character.
3) No xp to ap conversion.
4) No doping... Ie. No use of fungi juice.
5) No killing other competitors for 48hrs prior to the start of the contest, and for 24hrs after the start... then it's a free for all... in fact, killing the other competitors to slow them down, is encouraged. Tongue
6) No using your friends, enemies, Alts, shargles, Spirits or anything else to soften up your victims. You must  complete the kill all on your own.
7)Final Rule... as I didn't get any volunteers to check who gets back to the waterfall first... the first person back to the top of the Waterfall square (after collecting your 16 kills in all villages) must say out loud:

"Praise Be to the Ancient Ones. I have completed my Quest."

Then post in this thread that you've completed it. The speech will get logged in the DB, and we can prove who actually got there first if there's any argument.

Contestants

Bobby the Hatchet
Brenner
Anthor
Snico
Iwashere
Fernando
SillyLilyPily
Eyes of a Hawk
Otyr
Jhonka
Walken

Disclaimer:- By entering into the DEATH AID 2010 competition, you hereby revoke any and all claims against Anthor and the Kingdom of Wiksik. We are not responsible for any injuries, death, or dismemberment during the competition. It is your responsibility to wear the appropriate protective gear, and carry a weapon of some sorts. All third party claims against the KOW or myself will be passed on to the Wiksik Decapitation Force for appropriate denial of claim through head severance. Please take part at your own risk.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 11:25:22 PM by Anthor » Logged

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:53:25 AM »

I win. Where do I collect my prize?

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Solemn

I say, who the blazes do you think I am?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 04:56:27 AM »

Meh.  Inbound.

Solemn says: "New Haven..."

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

"Yeah, it's a little like that."
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 05:13:58 AM »

Added Bobby, Solemn and myself. Forgot to say, let me know which character... and only one character per person please.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Solemn

I say, who the blazes do you think I am?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 05:19:18 AM »

Brenner.

Solemn says: "New Haven..."

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

"Yeah, it's a little like that."
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 05:22:00 AM »

Bobby, just to be official.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 05:26:19 AM »

Thanks Guys. Also, for everyone... I'll be updating the First Post in this thread with additional information at least up until the start of the contest. Please check the first post.

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 05:37:22 AM »

I'm in with Nokomis who does not have headhunting yet but hope so by the time things start. I have to be nuts doing this since I have not a clue what I am doing but it should be fun.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 05:40:05 AM »

You won't need headhunting to play, but I may added a bonus for most amusing kill.

snico

equal opportunity eater

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 05:52:30 AM »

snico's in.

Is xp conversions allowed?  Not that I have enough for one, haha.  As soon as I get 1000, I waste it on the first poor soul I see.

Snico Princess Nico Marcy
A parrot squawks "Lady be free, Lady be fine! Princess Nico, Will you be mine?" (2010-08-30)
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 06:15:30 AM »

Is xp conversions allowed?  Not that I have enough for one, haha.  As soon as I get 1000, I waste it on the first poor soul I see.

What are these XP Conversions I keep hearing about? What do they do and how do they work? Total newb alert, but I've never heard the term until recently.

iwashere

Rather Dashing

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 06:24:18 AM »

Is xp conversions allowed?  Not that I have enough for one, haha.  As soon as I get 1000, I waste it on the first poor soul I see.

What are these XP Conversions I keep hearing about? What do they do and how do they work? Total newb alert, but I've never heard the term until recently.

You can turn 1000XP in to 25AP.

In the terms of the contest, sign me up. Iwashere, of course.

That being said, be prepared to disqualify me if I am not at the waterfall on time. May still be held up in other places.

A parrot squawks "It's not beastiality if it can talk!" (2010-03-16 05:31)

Iwashere: Mercenary for hire.
The Polar Bear: Misplaced Manhunter.
Kataara

And they all fall down.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 06:29:15 AM »

Aislinn would like to join in. :]

However, one question. She's traveling with The Cookie Crusher. Would that count as spotting?

Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 07:41:20 AM »

Snico... No xp to ap conversion allowed. I guess that means no fungi juice either. The playing field should be as equal as possible for all contestants.

Kataara... As long as Cookie isn't your alt and he doesn't help you soften up your victims, then I don't see It being a problem.

Updated contestant list to add snico, Iwashere and Aislinn.

Kataara

And they all fall down.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 07:49:16 AM »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- In that case. |: Scratch her name off, then. They kinda sorta work together. |:

I start school soon, anyways and won't have a lot of time. Sorry for wasting your time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: