Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
September 21, 2017, 05:02:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: West Shartak Ministry of Justice Election mk I Candidate Registration Thread  (Read 2593 times)
Euphenics

καλλίστῃ

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »

This thread is for registering candidates for the first West Shartak Ministry of Justice election only. In order for it to be read quickly, all posts in this thread must include the relevant details of a candidate registering whom has not been previously registered in this thread (if you desire to add, delete, or modify details of your candidate profile, please edit the post they were originally posted in). Any questions, comments, or requests to review the accuracy or even factuality of candidate details must be PMed to me or posted in an appropriate thread for this election. Posts in this thread which do not contain unique candidate profiles will be moved or deleted.

Candidates must state which position they are running for and their name, as it will appear on the ballot and be used in debates, as well as provide the profile number of
the character that they will use to speak in game. They are expected to explain why they deserve their nomination (opinions are not allowed as justifications) and the premises of their platform.

The positions available in this election are Chief Arbiter, Minister of Justice, Sheriff, and five Magistrates. Those appointed are not counted as incumbents and may run. The following is the preferred format for application.

Candidate name: Rupert van Lakritz
Position for Candidacy: Minister of Sweets
Profile number: 55555
Justification for nomination: highly successful candy merchant from a family tradition spanning centuries of Dutch tastes, owner of a lovely shop in Utrecht, retains teeth and waistline despite frequent indulgences
Platform summary: regulations on ingredients for purer candy in Durham, subsidies for sweet shops which provide once a week tastings for impoverished children, nationalised dental care
Campaign tl;dr: For a sweeter, happier, and prosperous Durham.

All candidates running in this election must register by 0:05 February 21st March 7th.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 06:52:22 PM by Euphenics » Logged

Billfred

The Fabled Owl of York

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:58:04 PM »

Candidate Name: Billfred
Position for Candidacy: Magistrate
Profile Number 12147
Justification for Nomination: Forced to resign by people I won't mention, I think though, I'll do a much better job this time.
Platform Summary: To see justice in Durham prevail.
Campaign: ...And Justice For All

Billfred - Elephant Hunter - active
Bluebeards Leg - Trader - inactive
Getsome Food - York Patriot - inactive
Hexoatl - Healer and Exorcist - inactive
pirate eater - PK'er - active

Billfred (me) - troll, bad flamer, and tired.
Vincenzo Machetti

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »

Well, since there's little competition.....

Candidate name: Vincenzo Machetti
Position for Candidacy: Sherriff
Profile number: 16333
Justification for nomination: As a resident of Durham, I resent the filth that occupy our streets - the attacks on innocent passers-by; the litter that all over the place, particularly by the Mc:palm:bag's Drive-through.  Knife crime is rife, as is the incidents of hand-gun assaults.
Platform summary: Regular sweeps (no pun intended) of the town to clear out undesirables and litter; safety of our residents; no further fast food outlets; more liquor outlets; no smoking regulations; dark glasses regulation for all.
Campaign: Durham works for us - let's work for Durham!
CyAdora

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 05:19:36 AM »

Candidate Name: CyAdora
Position for Candidacy: Magistrate
Profile Number: 14301
Justification for Nomination: To keep Durham leadership positions well out of enemy hands.
Platform Summary:
Creating a healthy, safe Durham with 24/7 medical assistance.
To utilize the wonders and beauties of Durham through fun, outdoor activities.
Promote and continue the Durham business interests.

Campaign: Durham, because we have always been the best.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 05:31:56 AM by CyAdora » Logged

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."-  William Randolph Hearst 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: