Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
November 21, 2017, 02:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reign of SofaKing, King of Greater Raktam  (Read 60541 times)
KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »

SofaKing has established a throne room immediately to the west of Queen Hummingbird's old throne and present tomb. He has opened his court for all to come and express themselves.

Carved on the wall is some writing. It reads “You have entered the throne room of the Royal Court of Raktam. The smell of fragrant herbs fills the air and pictograms praising the skygods cover the walls.”

He is attended to by the Steward of Raktam, Achoo Pichtu, who maintained the peace in the village when he was absent, Nathan Explosion, a mighty warrior and member of the Mercenary Corps and Ezekiel Jones, a kind friend to the Court.

Taka, a young warrior of Raktam, has come to the Court and made claims of princehood, while also spinning a story of a terrifying island.

Spirit Seeker has also come, asking for the King's opinion on outsiders.

Then Ezekiel Jones decided to educate the young prince.

Ezekiel Jones says “My friends, when before blue hummingbird passed from the mortal world, she, as you know, entrusted to me several artifacts to pass on. Why she did ask this of one of her followers, i cannot say. However, in respect i accepted this task, and preformed it to the best of my ability. Yet still, one item remains undistrubuted. I was given two charms for whosoever would guard her tomb. Achoo pichtu accepted this task, and recieved one, but i have been unable to find a second. As such, in order to fulfill the duty i accepted, i find i must pass on the second artifact to him as well, unless another steps foreward.

Ezekiel Jones says “So i ask you, achoo pichtu, will you accept the silver skull cross and bear it in addition to the first charm? Or will another here step forth to assist him in his task?”

Neil Tathers says “Hey, Good As New is hanging out next door, do we like him now or what?”
Neil Tathers says “By the way, I'm back.”

Ezekiel Jones says “For taka, i believe a story may be in order, a very old one i think. Yes.”
Ezekiel Jones produces a small drum from his backpack and begins tapping out a slow rhythm
Ezekiel Jones says “This legend is among the oldest from the time of the ancients, when gods walked openly among mortals, and acted directly upon the world. It begins with two men, who's names have been long lost to the mist. The first was a traveler, crossing the wide grassland that then existed near the western shore. He found the second among tall weeds, bleeding and near death, having drug himself from the ocean to escape it's beasts.”

Ezekiel Jones says “The traveler knelt beside the other, asking “What can i do?”"

Ezekiel Jones says ““Help me,” was the reply of the dieing “you have herbs. Please, please help me.” This was an accurate assessment, as the traveler was indeed carrying a bundle of herbs in hand. The traveler declined.”

Ezekiel Jones says ““I'm sorry.” he said “I'm so sorry. i have walked from the village on the dunes, as far west as a man can walk for these. My children are ill and should they not arrive, have few breaths remaining.””

Ezekiel Jones says ““They have no time for me to repeat this journey.” He continued “But i will repeat it for you once they are free of sickness. I will return if you can wait, but i know my children cannot.””

Ezekiel Jones says “The traveler stood to continue his trek, but fell with first step, a blade deep in his spine. The other, knowing himself to lack even so many breaths as those larva must have, struck to save his life. The traveler died on that spot and the killer took the herbs for his wound, believing all to be unobserved. He was mistaken.”

Ezekiel Jones says “Above the earth, ra the sun goddess circled, spreading her passion over it's surface. She observed all that had occurred, and was displeased. Her avatar, beautiful and terrifying, appeared before the murderer and he cowered under her rage. Rage which scorched away the grass, leaving him nowhere to hide. "What man are you” she demanded, “to kill one for protecting his offspring? To doom children for your own ends?” She sought no answer, and prepared to strike him down in fire and light.”

Ezekiel Jones says ““Wait.” Her hand was stayed by a word, deep and strong as the earth, from which Father Bear emerged. He, the stone god, progenitor of man and his brothers, stood beside the murderer on his left. “You judge this man's actions, but what understanding have you, ra?” The sun goddess moved her eyes from the man to the stone god as he continued “Have you ever known suffering?””

Ezekiel Jones says ““Do you know what it is to be helpless?” came the sad and sweet voice of Mother Jungle, matriarch of all mortals, as she emerged from the trees to stand at the murderer's right.”

Ezekiel Jones says “Ra did not know these things, but she did know honor, and admitted her ignorance to the earth gods. The sky god knew honor, but also knew pride, and stated that the murderer must still be judged, that her judgment would remain the same even with the understanding she lacked. The cowering man, having heard much, having understood little, felt the compassion of Mother Jungle's presence draw close as she knelt to him, and looked up to meet her eyes. She touched his head and he fell into a deep sleep. Life crept into the scorched earth, enveloping him protectively and consuming the traveler. The final embrace of The Mother, welcoming him home.

Ezekiel Jones says “The worldly aspects of ra, Mother Jungle and Father Bear met atop the Holy Mountain, where earth meets sky, and the two pantheons are at equilibrium. The stone god bound ra to the mountainside with shackles of obsidian. “This,” he said, “is helplessness.” The sun goddess was unmoved. From the earth grew thick vines which entangled her form. “And this,” said Mother Jungle, as long barbed thorns sprouted from them, piercing the avatar's flesh, “is suffering. The sky god did not scream or wail or weep. Ra demanded to be free. The sun goddess was hard, but she began to writhe when the vines moved, when thorns grew longer, bit deeper. Yet she did not break. She raged. When her demands were not met, she did not beg. Her worldly flesh tore deeper as she attempted to force the bonds. She raged and the Holy Mountain burned for it. Stone of the earth melted. She raged and fire consumed the Holy Mountain, burning earth blackened the sky, molten stone flew into the air, flowed as a river across the land. The bonds remained secure, the vines bit deeper. The river of fire and stone swept southward across the land and Father Bear ran before it, chasing creatures away, guiding it around what would not be moved and on to the sea.”

Ezekiel Jones says “Twi, god of the ocean, father of the earliest life forms, rushed to meet the river of fire, to cool it before it could ignite the world. The battle there was marked with a banner of white steam. Monsoon, god storms gathered this banner and brought it down as rain upon the landscape, quenching the fires that attacked trees along the flow of stone. The sun goddess raged. The Holy Mountain burned. Twi and monsoon kept the fire at bay. This was the state of things for a long time.”

Taka says “I am have known neither my mother or father. My bloodline is unknown, but my ancestors speak otherworldly truths to me.”

Ezekiel Jones says “It was then that la, the moon goddess, eternally chasing her lover around the sphere of the earth, came over the horizon. She saw for the first time what had become of her beloved. La wept. The moon goddess's avatar rushed to the Holy Mountain, where Mother Jungle stood over the bound and now mutilated aspect of her love. Ra's pride had not bent, but la has no such strength of her own.”

Taka says “My father is the proud and jagged mountain peaks. My mother the forest, lively and beautiful.”

Ezekiel Jones says “The moon goddess's strength is only a reflection of that of the sun goddess's. Seeing the anguish in la's eyes, that strength evaporated. Ra's pride broke.”

Taka says “Surely, I who am born from the land am a prince, for the ancestors are kind and do not speak false words.”

Ezekiel Jones stops. The absence of voice or percussion is jarring.

Ezekiel Jones says “It is rude to interupt these stories.”

Taka says “Visions came from me in a dream, I followed these visions which led me to a cave.”
Taka bows his head.
Taka says “My apologies, village elder.”

Ezekiel Jones resumes with an irritated sigh. The tapping of his drum seems slightly harsher, his voice slightly louder.
Ezekiel Jones says “La, having none left to reflect, lost hers. The goddess lovers begged before Mother Jungle for release. They submitted themselves to her mercy. The sun goddess had been hard, but Mother Jungle was harder. She refused. La, weeping for her love's suffering, moved toward her. Ra protested, but could not stop her from entering the scorching flames and embracing her, letting the thorns pierce her worldly flesh as well. Ra had nothing left then. She ceased to struggle. The Holy Mountain ceased to burn. The river of fire ceased to flow. Twi, winning his battle at the shore, rushed back along the stone flow, cooling it to a solid as he went. Up the mountain he raced alongside Father Bear, to the source. The sight there made him weep. The ocean god, twi, who loved the moon goddess above all things, who stretched tall when she passed overhead, simply to be that much nearer, knowing that she loved another, saw la burned and pierced. He wept for la, and with his tears he created a spring in the pit where the two lovers were intertwined, to cool her burnt flesh, and sooth her open wounds.”

Ezekiel Jones says “The ocean god turned to Father Bear and Mother Jungle, and he begged without pride or malice “Release them both. Forget that i suffer at la's pain; la suffers at ra's pain and deserves none of this.” Ra learned pain, but it was only when she had given up hope of escape, submitted to the mercy of another, finding none, and had been unable to protect that which she loved that she knew helplessness. The thorns retracted, the vines receded, the shackles released, the lovers embraced, weeping in the cool spring. The three earth gods retreated to their respective realms to offer privacy. Much time later, when wounds had healed and tears had stopped, and the scars of the land had faded, Father Bear, Mother Jungle and ra met in a patch of trees near the western shore or Shartak. The protection of the mother was removed from the murderer, and the sun goddess, now having known suffering and helplessness and despair, scorched him from the land.”

Ezekiel Jones falls silent for a moment, the story done.
Ezekiel Jones looks directly at taka.
Ezekiel Jones says “I spoke this legend for your benifit boy. Now display what wisdom you have and answer this.”
Ezekiel Jones says “What was the true lesson of ra?”
Ezekiel Jones says “And, more importantly, what can You learn from this story? What wisdom do You find in it?”
Ezekiel Jones stares at taka, waiting for answer.

Taka says “I believe, wise elder, Ra had to learn a lot about life before being able to see the truth. Nothing can be gained before first sacrificing something else."
Taka says “I believe if I go and experience the hardships of life, I will learn many great lessons.”
Taka says “Allow me to tell a story of my own. ”

Ezekiel Jones says “I find your insight on the Lesson Of Ra to be crude and under developed, though you have some sense of the truth.”

Taka takes a small gourd and a pair of bones from a tiny pouch

Ezekiel Jones says “Your personal lesson was much better, though still simplistic. Keep it close in your mind, and do not forget it. I want you to continue thinking on both questions and come to me when you have better answers. What was it that Ra had to learn of life, and how did it change her perception? Why was here judgement unchanged at the end? What did she sacrifice, and what did she gain? Consider also the roles of all the gods, of the devide between earth gods and sky gods. And do not forget the two humans. Factor these not only into her lesson, but yours as well, and come to me when you have better answers.”

Taka says “When the moon rises amber in the sky, when the god's tears fall like great jewels, and songs of unity between all people are sung, I will know my lesson. When the moon rises amber in the sky, when the god's tears fall like great jewels, and songs of unity between all people are sung, I will know my lesson.

Ezekiel Jones says “When you have contemplated long and hard over the stories and histories of your people, Then, you will know your lesson.”

Taka says “When the moon rises amber in the sky, when the god's tears fall like great jewels, and songs of unity between all people are sung, I will know my lesson.”

Ezekiel Jones says “You have made no light claims here boy, and you had better develope some wisdom if you hope to back them up”
Ezekiel Jones says “That's a cop out and you know it. And i dont intend to let you get away with it, and ignore the wisdom of the old legends.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Now go on and tell your story.”

Taka says “I found my answers long ago. Those days spent on the Isle of Lost Souls. The day I retrieved the Crown of Heilius from the dark tunnels and caves."
Taka rattles the bones against the gourd he was holding.
Taka says “Long ago, when Rakam, Wicksik, and Dalpok was formed, there were three tribal chieftains respectively. Hanta, cheif and founder of the Raktam tribe, was a kind and respecting king. He attempted to make peace with the other two villages. Liso, chief and founder of the Dalpok tribe, was an old man who lived by the ocean for most of his life. He was quiet, and stayed completely out of Raktam's and Wicksik's politics. Sycrus, leader of the Wicksik tribe, was once a great warlord who had seen many battles and whole ruled in bloodlust. He attempted war against both of the other villages. Raktam sent a group of mighty warriors bearing gifts to the people of Dalpok, gold and jewels. Wicksik had also sent a group of warriors to Dalpok, but they carried weapons of war and feelings of hate. Two forces had arrived in Dalpok, the peaceful Raktam's and the violent Wicksik's."

Taka says “As Wicksik warriors began to burn down huts, and attack the few warriors of Dalpok, Liso yelled out. "The gods love all tribes! ”
Taka says “But Sycrus, leading the Wicksik warriors, yelled back "The gods love only the strong!”

Taka says “The Raktam warriors in Raktam agreed with the people of Raktam, and soon joined the fight. The Wicksik army was soon overrun with the combined effort. A few warriors of the Wicksik army survived, along with Sycrus, and they stared down the blades of Hanta and Liso. The Wicksik warriors looked upon them in dread. "Go on then, do it! Kill us!" Hanta and Liso shook their head, and offered their hand to the kneeling Sycrus."No, brother, you have made two mistakes, placing your trust in bloodlust and believing the gods were only in your favor." Hanta said, smiling. “But you are at the mercy of love, now, so go back to Wicksik and spread the message of.” Sycrus went back to Wicksik, and told them all what had happened. From that day fourth, all villages were united."
Taka clacks the bone against the gourd once.
Taka says “So, that is my story, oh wise elder. One im sure you've heard. ”

Ezekiel Jones says “Actually, no.”
Ezekiel Jones says “I had not.”

Taka says “Do you know the lesson of the story?”

Ezekiel Jones says “I suspect though, that if half what you said about Wiksikans, were true, i'd have flayed you nads to nostrils for the insults leveled at Eldest Wiksik.”
Ezekiel Jones says “My Home.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Fortunately, they are not, and i most likely will not.”

Taka says “No offense intended, wise elder, it is just a story told to young children training to be warriors.”
Taka says “But, you must know that I do not make false claims to being a prince. ”
Taka clacks two bones together
Taka says “I see everything through the eyes of the gods, and I see a bright future for Raktam.”

Ezekiel Jones says “You make claims to being a prince, yet have never before contemplated the Lesson Of Ra.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Though i will concrete that your first answer was not actually all that bad. I look forward to hearing your next once you have had more time to chew on it.”
Ezekiel Jones says “You make claims of great adventure, yet by looks, have never ventured outside this village. You claim to have killed invaders yet i smell no blood on you. Spend a week chewing on the lesson i Tried to teach you, and tell me what you uncover. Spend a year walking the island and return when something about you is real. Until then, make no more claims.”

Taka says “Queen Hummingbird had to answer to non-believers as well. People who didnt believe her vision, her royalty. You seek to deny me as such. I am a young warrior, but I have seen many horrors of which you could never fanthom. When the dead rise, when the sky becomes blood red, when even the water and the trees become fiendish, I have seen these things. The princess from Derby is similar to me, yet I dont share her bloodline, or perhaps I do. I know not of my parents, I was taken from my home at an early age. So I could be of relation to Queen Hummingbird, but who knows? Not me. I was off being trained to fight outsiders while people sit in this village, living a good life.”

Neil Tathers says “Taka, don't attack me again."

Taka says “Im sorry, just trying to train. ”

Taka says “I healed you up, so no offense was meant.”

Neil Tathers says “I realize, but if you wish to train, why not go for animal targets instead.”

SofaKing claps his hands in delight
The King says “Elder Ezekiel, you make a fine teacher!”
SofaKing strides forward and takes Taka's chin in his hand, looking this way and that at his face.
The King says “Ezekiel is right. Though the gods make speak to you as you claim, you still smell of grass and berries. Already you have forgotten the lesson of the story you yourself told, Taka. Never, ever raise a hand against one of your brothers.”
SofaKing points to Neil. "You have struck the Grand Vizier!"

The King says “The Grand Vizier is no target dummy. But even the lowliest village sweeper does not deserve blows from his brother. Even if that brother is a prince. Or King. You must go into the jungle, young Taka. There you will find the spirit of Cousin Tiger. Defeat him, and we can continue your education.”

SofaKing returns to his throne.

The King says “Spirit Seeker, forgive me, I have been rude.”
The King says “You ask me how I feel about outsiders. In our jungles, we have many bushes that bear the fruit of the berry. Some of these berries, when eaten, hurt us and make us sick. But others have the sweetest of juice, and sustain us in times of hardship. Outsiders are like the berry bushes. Some are for ill, and some are for good. In my youth, I protected the Sacred Mountain from outsiders with the blood of our people on their hands, who sought to desecrate the holy slopes with their polluting presence. I ate the heart of many of my foes, but never put one to the knife who did not deserve it.”

SofaKing motions to Nathan Explosion. "Now I know some of the palefaces as friends and allies, and I try to bring peace to them. The skygods look over outsider and native alike. I will always seek out the sweet berry and avoid the poison berry. So too it is with the outsiders.”

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Cheesesteak
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »

Intense roleplaying! I (Cheesesteak) may pay a visit to Raktam soon...
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 08:07:46 AM »

Ezekiel Jones stops. The absence of voice or percussion is jarring.

Ezekiel Jones says “It is rude to interupt these stories.”

Taka says “Visions came from me in a dream, I followed these visions which led me to a cave.”
Taka bows his head.
Taka says “My apologies, village elder.”

Ezekiel Jones resumes with an irritated sigh. The tapping of his drum seems slightly harsher, his voice slightly louder.

:
:

Taka clacks the bone against the gourd once.
Taka says “So, that is my story, oh wise elder. One im sure you've heard. ”

Ezekiel Jones says “Actually, no.”
Ezekiel Jones says “I had not.”

LOL. Very good.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Euphenics

καλλίστῃ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »

It would appear that this accomplished and knowledgeable spawn of Earth itself is scarcely more than an impertinent little boy of unscrupulous parentage. Of course, we have not heard much from Natalia yet. Hopefully she will have better perspective and be less quick to boast. No Dynasty should suffer a rotten link so soon.

Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »

It would appear that this accomplished and knowledgeable spawn of Earth itself is scarcely more than an impertinent little boy of unscrupulous parentage. Of course, we have not heard much from Natalia yet. Hopefully she will have better perspective and be less quick to boast. No Dynasty should suffer a rotten link so soon.

Who was second in line to the throne after him? 

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »

Who was second in line to the throne after him? 

WHO CARES IT'S PROBABLY SOME JERK

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 08:39:50 PM »

Royal succession is an important consideration. As (alleged) blood relative the child of the Queen would in fact have a more valid claim to the throne than SofaKing. A sensible ruler would take that child under his wing, keep her well guarded

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »

I was kidding, Skull Face. As was noted in the Queen's will, next in line in succession is Black Fang, your alt.

As SofaKing is the adopted son of Blue Hummingbird and explicitly stated successor, his claim was entirely valid. There's a good precedent in the Roman way, for a historical example.

But all those claiming royal lineage, including Natalia Hummingbarne and Taka, have been invited to join the Court in Raktam and be schooled in the ways of their ancestors.

Buttercup

=O

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 10:54:58 PM »

« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:38:41 AM by Buttercup » Logged

Shartak:Buttercup Wiki:Buttercup Shintolin:Buttercup Exodus3000:Happy

I also play Urban Dead. On the wiki I'm Ms.Panes.
The Fool

Philosophe Knight

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 11:06:51 PM »

I don't think any specific answer was required. Merely a confirmation that the listener had understood the message the story is meant to convey.

I'm afraid little of the past days events have been recorded, but I can tell you this: Several people were killed for various reasons by various people, a spirit (my own, no less!) recited a love poem to his lover/murderer, who also lay slain, and two spirits engaged in carnal relations. Wedding plans are in progress.

Oh, Asihambanga, how I missed thee, you great hunk of a man!

Asihambanga attacks you with a machete for 3 damage. You die. (2008-04-19 06:12)

Asihambanga says “I'm back!” (2008-04-19 06:12)

Good As New says “Remember when I said I'm friendly now?” (2008-04-19 13:50)
Good As New says “I unfortunately can't say that of the others.” (2008-04-19 13:50)

Good As New kills Asihambanga with a blowpipe. (2008-04-19 13:53)

Good As New says “Hang him on the wall, Court members might have some recreation playing Darts. 6 points if you hit him right between the eye!” (2008-04-19 13:54)

SofaKing says “Marvin! It is good to see you. ” (2008-04-19 14:34)
SofaKing frowns when he sees the bodies (2008-04-19 14:34)

Dock Boggs says “Hello SofaKing. I killed Jack Hammersmith because he came to the music co-op and attacked me for no good reason. I don't like that. And just so you know, you're not the king of me or of anyone else.” (2008-04-19 16:44)
Dock Boggs plays his banjo and sings a revolutionary song. (2008-04-19 16:44)
Dock Boggs says “Here, have some herbs. Maybe they'll help with the megalomaniac fantasies.” (2008-04-19 16:45)

You say “Asihambanga, yesterday I did see,
your beautiful face in the hut of weaponry!
My heart did backflips, whirling in glee,
for surely you have come back to me!

There'll be a great wedding, with flowers and cake,
you in a white gown; from silk I shall make.
You choose the flowergirls, I'll pick the best man,
we'll be the best couple in all of Raktam.

A great celebration, perhaps a state holiday!
Crowds in the street, petals paving our way!
We'll say our vows and I'll carry you away,
to our hotel room where we'll make a long stay.

You with your machete, me with my wits,
I'm sure 'neath those clothes you've got some great tits.
I'll find something kinky for us two to do,
and we'll wake up the neighbors with our hullabulloo.

And when we've tired of each others company,
you'll have any affair and I'll sue for the kids custody.
We'll have the classic romance which ends for the worse,
for we live with a heartbreakers curse.”

You say “I'll take requests once I'm alive. Well, actually, no. I kinda like this whole floating thing. Makes my hemmoroids settle down.”
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 11:08:46 PM by The Fool » Logged

Praise Knowledge! Philosophe Knights! PK!
AlexanderRM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 12:41:43 AM »

and two spirits engaged in carnal relations.
Now THAT would have been interesting to see. Actually, you (as far as I can tell) really can't "see" spirits even if you have all the related skills. Come to think of it, I don't think spirits sense each other any better. So how...  Huh?
Do I not want to know?

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 02:48:54 AM »

Someone should invite Ethir Wrathwain to the throne room.

Javier Sortani

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 03:09:02 AM »

Someone should invite Ethir Wrathwain to the throne room.

For a conversation or a summary execution?
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 05:31:16 AM »

Conversation. He's hardly disliked in Raktam.

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »

The King welcomes any visitors at any time.

Runners have been sent to the four corners of Shartak with the following proclamation:

Attend! King SofaKing, King of Raktam under the Skygods, Protector of the Mountain, High Priest of the Bear Warrior Lodge, Barbarian-scattering Warlord and Vindicator of the Commonwealth wishes to declare the union of Achoo Pichtu, Royal Fool and Steward of Raktam with the fierce Zulu warrior Asihambanga! All Shartak residents are invited to come to the throne and chant praises to the skygods, so that the mighty Watchers in the Blue may smile upon the couplings and bless this marriage. The King has commissioned the slaughter and further barbecuing of 20 wild boars so that all may partake of the feast! As we join two lovers in the most holy of matrimonies, all guests shall smoke the sacred herb and dance the wedding dance with the new couple. Let it be known!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: